6

TAKAZAWA was even more high end than Akira had originally imagined, and getting in here would be like a chicken walking into a fox den. It was dead obvious he didn't belong in a Michelin restaurant as fancy as this, but work was work after all.

He'd have to thank Daido later for at least making him look the part. A Blacked out Porsche was his ride for the evening, a much different approach than a motorbike. He missed the clad of leather that had became his signature look, the helmet to hide his face from the press. From outside the car window, the restaurant's neon lit up the darkness of the night. Rain bounced off the floor, a flurry of umbrellas racing either inside or past the building, people on their way to shelter from the elements.

This time though Akira was on full show, the doorman holding the passenger side open as Akira got out, the crowds dispersing as the weather became more vicious.

"You've got an hour, I'll be round the back" Daido's henchman who'd drove him merely ordered, the doorman slamming the door before the porsche raced off.

This was it, the start of his Yakuza days.

Inside it was as elaborate and elegant as he'd seen in pictures online. Glass chandeliers, pure white interior touches, more finer cut glass than Joe Black's could ever imagine to own. Four floors of this ridiculous luxury, four floors worth of high class individuals with more money than a poor man could imagine. This was the place of dreams, Akira had to hold his jaw up as he walked up and into the marble clad entryway.

"Good evening sir, how can I help you today?" The lady at the front desk smiled ever so sweetly, a waiter already running over ready to take him to his table. Yes, his every own table, where his very own Yazuka accomplice for the evening would be waiting.

"I'm here for a table under the name Park? Daniel and Hanseul. My wife should already be here" it was all an act, all lies twisting the truth to form some believable reality. He didn't even know her real name, only that she worked under an alias, and under Daido. Other than that she'd be found in one of Daido's other establishments, a highly remarked (and surprisingly respected in this industry) woman of the night. A woman with a thousand names but never seen somewhere twice.

"Ah yes Mr Park, your wife is already here. Please follow my colleague and he'll take you up to her" Akira wore a false smile, bowing before following the waiter towards the lift. They were based on the third floor, his accomplice who'd taken the name Hanseul would give him the details upon meeting.

He recognized her from Joe Black's as soon as the waiter took him to the table, she eagerly got up to greet him.

"My darling, how was work" Akira tried to hold his character as she leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips, her hands snaking around his arms and then to his waist. Keeping up appearances was definitely an easy feat for her.

"Atrocious. I've had to fire three people today due to their incompetence" Akira spoke boldly, and Hanseul formed a grin on her soft features.

"At least you're here with me now. One bottle of Champagne, your finest please" Hanseul clicked her delicate fingers and in an instant the waiter scurried off, Akira and Hanseul took their seats opposite each other.

"Where's my target?" Were the first words out of Akira's mouth, not keen to keep up appearances any longer. He grabbed one of the two glasses on the table and took a long drink of water. The whole weight of the operation was slowly clawing away at Akira, nerves jumping but having to present this calm persona.

"Fourth floor. The bathrooms are also on the fourth floor conveniently, the meeting started ten minutes ago. It ends in fifty minutes, you have fifty minutes to get that phone and get out of here" Hanseul didn't beat around the bush, the exact details he needed laid out in full.