Hate Hate Fall in Love? Wait

~Sorry this is a short chapter this will mostly focus on Saki if you want to see what happened read her story.~

Today was a day for clubs or just studying. So Kimi dragged me with back to the host club. The host club was outside today. We were sitting with the twins again. Eventually Saki walked in with Kyoya. Kyoya's arm was around her waist. I looked at her strangely, I mean just yesterday they were about ready to kill each other and now this. I saw Kyoya smirk before kissing Saki. Kimi and I looked at each other before walking to where Saki and Kyoya were sitting.

"Saki, you feeling ok?" I asked her still confused about the situation.

"Better than ever, why?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because you're sitting next to, walking with, and kissing the guy you have a grudge against!" Kimi shouted.

"We worked it out," Saki said before turning back to Kyoya.

We just looked at each other again before walking back to the twins. I turned to look at Saki and Kyoya. I saw Kyoya pick up a lavender rose, kiss it, and then place it into Saki's hair. I turned back around when the twin tried to play the "which one is Hikaru" game. Kimi and I immediately pointed to Hikaru.

"You're wrong." The twins said together

"Nope. I'm right." I said, " which would make Kimi right as well."

I look back at Saki and see her smirking at Kyoya. Oh this can't be good.