Off to the Host Club

[Beep Beep Beep]

I woke and turned off my alarm. It was time for me to get ready for school. I got out of bed after laying in bed for about ten more minutes. I got up and went to my closet pulling out my school uniform. I can tell you one thing and it's that I really don't like it. First of all it's yellow and secondly it's a dress. The fact that it's a dress isn't that bad but this isn't something that I would choose to wear if I had a choice. I'm so pissed at Saki for changing the dress to be more stylish. Anyway after I got dressed, I grabbed my bag and my phone before heading downstairs and into the dining room in order to get breakfast. I finished eating my breakfast I said goodbye to my parents and siblings before heading outside to the car that was waiting for me.

I got to my very pink school. I headed to my first class and sit in my spot near the back of the class. I don't really get noticed by many people because I'm usually quiet and I usually end up sitting near the back of the classroom. My seat is behind the twins, next to a blonde girl, whose name is Kimi, and in front of a red-head, whose name is Saki. I was listening to the teacher talk as I started to doodle on my paper.

Soon it was the end of the day. Kimi ran up to Saki and I.

"Guys come with me to the host club?" She asked

"Why?" Saki asked, "You know that I have to create a new line by next Tuesday right?"

"Yeah and I have to practice for a concert next week." I said

"And you have to take some pictures of the new line for the magazine." Saki said

"Come on guys that's next week you have time." Said Kimi

"Please!!!" She said while doing Tamaki's puppy eyes.

"Fine" Saki and I said together while groaning.

"Yay! Come let's get there early."

Kimi started to drag us towards the music room.

Saki said under her voice "You gotta be fucking me."

I couldn't really see her eyes because she wore her hair to cover her right eye. I always wondered why she did that.

We got to the music room and opened the door. When it opened a bunch of rose petals came flying towards us.

"Welcome." All of the host said together.

"Ex-fucking-cuse me?!" Saki yelled.

"Geez, someone's in a pissed off mood," I said.

She ignored me and went straight toward Kyoya. Oh shit.

"Well, well, if it isn't Yukimura," Kyoya said, "How many boyfriends do you have today?"

It was obvious that he didn't want to see her as well.

"You calling me a slut?" Saki asked

"Well, I'm not calling you a virgin."

I could tell that she was about to explode. That's was when thing started to get heated. They were throwing insults at each other. They were going at it for each other and they eventually were nose to nose with each other looking about ready to kill each other. This was when I decided to step in and stop it from escalating. She was kicking and screaming demanding to be let go.

"Ok, let's go sit by the twins and ignored him," I said trying to reason with her.

She eventually stopped kicking and went with us to sit with the twins. Throughout the twin act I noticed that she was glaring at Kyoya and I'm pretty sure that he was glaring back at her.

After a while of them glaring at each other, Saki stood up abruptly

"I'm going home." She said fairly harshly

She turned around and gave Kyoya one last glare before leaving. After Saki left everyone kind of just stared at where she had been last before going back to what they were doing. Kimi looked at me but I just shook my head

"I'll tell later." was all I said before turning back to the twins.