April Fools

Techno's POV

Its time.

I've prepared a whole shit load of things I plan on doing to Dream. He tried to prank me in front of the whole school, he made MY HAIR NEON GREEN FOR ALMOST 2 WHOLE WEEKS..! I had to wear a wig that was almost the same as my natural hair but the problem was that it WASN'T. The whole movie shoot I had endure the wig, the damage to my hair, AND I had to hide it from everyone who didn't know. Like my parents for example. Thankfully their blind enough to have not noticed.

Now onto my revenge.

The first thing I did was make sure Dream came to school today, he was but thats because of the announcement in the school discord, we have something today and tomorrow. Yes I know, going to school during a weekend but thats not the case, we just have a big event. So the next thing I do is begin to set up a big obstacle course. It was the beginning of April and for some reason this school likes parkour, and does these traditional activities. I've been told about them almost the entirety of last month! Ahem. Obviously, the course was rigged. Specifically for me, but it can definitely be used by my team, did I mention that? We split into teams for this and the organizer, Scott I think his name is, allowed me to pull this stunt for the sake of having a bit of chaos. My section was the last one and arguably the most difficult one, but I rigged it so who cares. There is no true winner until Sunday but this parkour section was put into it last second. That's great.

Finishing up my section, I realized it's almost time for teams to flood out into the fields. It is around 10am and I've been outside working on this since yesterday afternoon and this morning from 7am-now, almost 4 hours! I know I don't typically show many emotion's especially happy ones but this is an OCCASION. A really funny and vengeful occasion. Huh-

"Sup man! Seems like you're done here."
I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see it's Sapnap.
"Oh. Yeah I'm pretty finished. Just so you know, this is my revenge. Well- Part one of two."
I say putting down some tools,
"Wait what- THIS IS YOU APRIL FOOLS REVENGE PLAN??? All of this to get back at him for dying you hair..?!"
He says looking absolutely in shock,
"FOR 2 fucking WEEKS. I had movie scenes to shoot and had to wear a WIG. Not only that I had to hide it from not only my family but the production crew AND Hair and Makeup artists. I ALMOST got caught. This seems like NOTHING to me, but it will be funny."
I say wiping my face off with a towel,
"Jesus, man. I mean I guess he deserves this- but to be fair you looked great with green hair! Maybe it was a bit too bright though... In any case- Whats this prank? And the other one?"
Sapnap says no longer worried,
"Well this obstacle course is rigged for me and my team, but anyone could really use it. As for my second prank, you'll just have to wait and see..."
I say smiling widely.
"Uhuh. Okay cool- Um.. Can I be on your team? PLEASE??! I want to see Dream get pranked from another perspective other than behind him. Cause I'm pretty sure he is gonna want me in his Team again..."
He says looking back at the school.
"Weren't we given assigned teams? If not than sure, but we should tell Scott."
I say,
"AWESOME! Okay let's go!"
Sapnap says giving me a fist bump and hurriedly begins to walk away,
"Oh and Sapnap, before you go."
"Yeah..?!"
"Don't. Tell. Dream."
I give him a glare and and he jumps,
"Ab-absolutely!- No problem! H- uh- He WON'T know! I promise...!"
He says standing straight and gives me a thumbs up.
"Good."
I say as I turn around and he walks away.

Narrator POV

It began time for the event to officially start. From eating competitions and tests of skill to creativity and fun games! They did it all. The teams who come in first are Team Pink Panthers, Team Green Goats, and Team Black Bears. Pink panthers consist of: Technoblade, Sapnap, Foolish and Sneeg. Green Goats are: Dream, Karl, Tubbo and Sam. Lastly Black Bears have: Ranboo, Aimsey, 5up and Punz. These guys were in a ROLL! It came time for the obstacle course, and just like how Techno planned, most teams were falling behind in the first 2 areas. Techno got to the most difficult part and hit the switch hidden between 2 pillars. Dream right behind him didn't notice and began to climb up copying what Techno did. Techno hopped along the course and was close to the end, Dream saw this and thought that he could drag him down. Dream hopped the same pillars Techno jumped on but more aggressively causing them to break. They were higher up at this point abut have zip lines connected to then in case of a fall. Now came time. Dream jumped and caught onto Techno's leg, Techno slipped a fell hurting his jaw and nose causing his nose to bleed and lip to be bitten and bleed. He wallowed over in pain as Dream got up looking down at the sight. He heard a loud crunch noise come from Techno as Techno got up, causing Dream to cringe at him. There was blood all over the floor and on Techno's face and shirt. He limped a little, the crunch noises was from his leg, he had twisted it. Techno spit into his hand and out came 2 teeth. Dream looked at him horrified. Techno just stood there stunned.

"HOLY SHIT TECHNO ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Dream says reaching out but getting his hand smacked away
"What the hell is WRONG with you?!"
He says,
"I am so SORRY- But- how did that-"
He says tearfully,
"Dream..you bastard....JUST SHUT UP AND EAT MY DUST BLOB MAN."
Techno throws the teeth and wipes his face, next thing you know he's at the end Zip-lining down to the ground.
"Wha- WAIT HUH?!"
Dream jumped down from the course, took hi gear off and ran towards Techno and the rest of the Teams.
"WHAT HAPPENED?! IM SO CONFUSED. ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Dream yelled as his eyes were watery and tears fell,
"I'm fine, thanks. Why are you crying blobby?"
Techno said kind of smirking with a worried face
"You- I made you fall- YOU LOST 2 TEETH- Isn't your ankle twisted?!"
Dream said his face going red from the tears, he's not crying, just scared to the point his eyes were teary.
"Oh no I'm fine and- I'm very happy and proud of myself. Cause guess what."
"W-what?"
Techno grins showing his teeth, steps on the side his ankle "twisted" and flips his braid back.
"It's just a prank bro."
"..."
Silence between the two groups
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU IDIOT. I THOUGHT I GENUINELY HURT YOU!"
Dream shrieks,
"This is just payback for that little stunt you pulled during st.patricks day."
He smiles.
"YOU BASTARD HUMAN SIZED BACON BIT."
Techno laughs and Sapnap walks up,
"Damn I guess you couldn't wait?"
Techno turns to him,
"Well at first it was gonna be him losing but he caught up so I played the second prank and won."
Techno said proudly.
"I see, funny!"
Sapnap laughs
"YOU WERE IN ON IT?!"
Dream asks pointing at Sapnap,
"Yep."
He responds,
"YOU ASSHOLE!"
Dream then begins chasing Sapnap

"Don't get hurt you two, I still have some mini traps set along side the course!"

________________________________
•Okay here y'all go! The 2 stories I missed AND the one for today, aren't you guys lucky? Haha. No but seriously, sorry for the small hiccup. :]

-1341 words