Chaotic first meeting

Techno's POV
"Thank you, Ahem."
*tap tap tap*
"Good morning everyone. I would like to start off by making a few announcements. As some, if not all of you know by now, I will be attending this school this means a lot of stress to staff and others here. I want to make a few boundaries here for all of you to hear and follow.."
.
.

To cut it short all I say is basic human boundaries one would have, along with strict rules on not to disturb the anyone and allow me to study in peace. At first I was surprised at how well students took this and actually respected what I said. I didn't, however, make it clear I didn't want people coming up to me while I wasn't doing anything so here I am now, having to sign autographs..for a large amount of students, at least they are not talking pictures or screaming like wild animals. Out of nowhere though, Wilbur pops out and starts shooing and telling everyone to get to class and to stop bothering me, I then turn to him.

"Wilbur I had this under control, there was no need to shoo everyone away."
"Yeah, but it looked like you needed a break. Go and have a look around I'll take care of these fans of yours."
"Take a look around? Are you sure thats a good idea?"
"Positive! This means you'll get the chance to find your way around this place and maybe you might find an interest in a club or something."
He says pushing his glasses up
"If you say so, also if all you're going to do is follow me around a few feet behind me just tell me."
"A- PUH- w-wHAT evEr dO yOu meAn?! I was just going to keep you fans off your tail is all!"
He says as he looks around with a silly face.
"Sure man."

I begin to walk away when we hear glass shatter and running, it was loud thundering thumps on the ground too, I turn back to Wilbur and the broken glass on the floor around the corner then see him BOOKING it towards me. He looks like he'd seen a ghost and starts to push me forward and I begin jog along with him,

"What the hell are you doing and was that you making that stomping?"
"NO- JUST KEEP GOING, RUN!"
"Why whats going on?? Whats with the yelling?"
I say as Wilbur is still pushing me,
"I JUST GOT MESSAGED THAT SOME FAN POSTED ABOUT HOW THEY FOUND OUT YOU COME HERE AND APPARENTLY -inhale- YOU FANS BROKE THROUGH THE SCHOOL DOORS."
"HEH?!?"

All of a sudden I hear screaming and the running begins to get closer. I turn to my right and see the stampede of people running towards me and Will. Wait isn't it illegal to walk into a school unidentified or something? Well, I mean they aren't really walking, but I'm pretty sure they can get in a LOT of trouble for that.

"TECHNO, GO OUT BACK I'LL GO LEAD THEM BACK THIS WAY."
"WHAT, WHY?! THIS ISN'T A MOVIE, WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET SEPARATED???"
I yell at him through the loud screams
"CAUSE-"
He pulls a hat and a wig out,
"IMMA TAKE EM OFF YOUR TRAIL."
"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THOSE FROM?"
I say as we turn a sharp corner, Wilbur slides to a stop and bumps the corner with his back and put the pink wig on.
"HERE!"
He grabs my hair and puts it up as he puts the hat on very messily, we can hear them getting closer,
"LETS GO, YOU TAKE THE LEFT AND GO OUT I'LL TAKE THEM TO THE FRONT AND HIDE."
"WILBUR THIS IS A BAD IDEA, IM TELLING YOU."
I say in that voice a parent would give their child doin' something dumb
"BRO JUST RUN!"

I hold on to the hat Wilbur gave me and run to the end of the hall way and take a left out to the back, aka where all the sport activities are located. I stop and turn back to see Will down the hall heading to the front of the school and then a large group of people running after, some fall but get right back up, Jeez... they've made a mess, hopefully there wasn't anybody in the halls when this happened cause that'd be frightening. -sigh- It feels as if it was the first breath I've taken this whole day, huh very unexpected. Since I'm out here, I might as well take a look around here. From where I stand I can see the massive landscape this school has; football fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, swimming pool, and the 3 gym buildings out here. I wonder what they would have in there, maybe just the interior versions for home games.. Then I see the large MAC building , I think is what they're called, very cool. I decide to go check it out when I hear struggling noises, I turn to the corner of the third gym and see a very messy haired dude. Seems like he's struggling with his tie or something so I go over to have a look.

"Hey, you good there dude?"
He flinches and jumps back turning towards me
"Holy shit!- you fucking scared me..and yes, I'm alright."
"My bad, I just heard you struggling and thought you might need help... Do you need help?"
I ask him pointing at his messy tied tie
"I'm good, I was just fixing my stuff, I just got back from practice."
"Oh."
There was an awkward pause
"Um so.. You new here? I've never seen you in the green house before, whats with the hat?"
"Oh- right, I was running away from a group of people and my friend gave this to me."
I say as I take off the hat letting my hair finally breath lol, I look back to the school
"Hopefully he's okay, those people broke into the school to find me, -sigh- now I gotta make a public announcement.. ughhh"
I turn to look at the hat and then at the dude
"Wait, are you that rich kid everyone's drooling over?"
...
"Perhaps, aren't you the idiot who's always in detention?"
I've heard his name come and go, what was it again? Dru? Drake?
"Shut up.."
He says and that awkward silence comes back, I look down at his clothes
"Are you always this messy?"
I say as I point to him
"Hmm.. Maybe"
"I feel as if I dislike you already."
This guy...
"Aw thanks rich kid"
He says with a grin
"The names Dream, not idiot, and for your information, I willingly get myself into detention."
I cross my arms
"My name is Technoblade, as you may have heard. Rich kid isn't exactly insulting but eh..also wanting to get detention is still something an idiot would do."
"Ugh. Whatever, are you just gonna keep standing there or do you got anything better to do..?"
"I think I'll keep standing here, I still need a place to hide, I don't exactly know if I'm safe."
I put the hat on again, hiding my pink hair this time only not messy.
"-sigh- If you need a place to hide, follow me, I got a bunch of those around here."
"I thought you would've, go on and lead the way."

I say to him in a smirking tone, he rolls his eyes at me and starts walking. Now that I think about it, Dream is an odd name, but I can't be talking here. Haha- This guy is very intriguing, I wonder what he will bring into my life now that I've made an acquaintance with him.
________________________________
• OKAY. This one feels more everywhere than the other one.. A very confusing and chaotic first meeting but what could you expect lmao also if you couldn't tell, I'm posting every WEDNESDAY!

-1334 words