Chapter 12 - The Boy Who Could Fly, Part 2

Midnight comes, and it's bedtime. For me and Kuma.

I've already had my final cigarette for the day; I had a hearty meal of chicken nuggies with rice and sweet chilis; and I had 3 cups of water after showering and dressing up, to keep refreshed.

Things were going good.

I had even already tucked myself up into my bed alongside Kuma...

...Until I heard several noises 2 houses over.

When I heard them closer, I found out that they were... sex noises?

I knew I had to figure out what was happening.

"Kuma!" I said.

And immediately, Kuma sat straight awaiting my word.

I then uttered an incantation while touching his head, and then, because I asked him to as I pointed at the window, he opened the window and left.

I knew I had to wait quite a bit: he's basically a furry baby with ADHD, and is most distracted by the simplest of all things.

But a signal in my head - because of the incantation - ticked to me in my head as soon as he was at the destination I told him to go to.

Those noises were very familiar, and I know I'm assuming here, but I asked him to go to Hunter and Willow's.

I'm not the least bit surprised that no one has awoken: the 2 houses I mentioned that neighbors ours belong to Gus, and Luz and Amity, respectively. Even though their noises are loud enough to arouse the whole neighborhood, and beyond and back.

"Window." I said.

Then instantaneously, in front of me, appeared a magical portal, allowing me to see the world through Kuma's eyes with a profound and refined smoothness of quality. Kind of like my own deviant drone to spy on people having sex with. But Kuma can also see through his eyes what I can see through his eyes with the enchantment. And is easily bored.

But I didn't instruct Kuma to help me perv out on my own neighbors who also happen to be my good, good friends. Just to confirm a perverse suspicion.

And I was right.

Through the "Window" incantation, I was able to see Willow and Hunter doing it - again - through a window that Kuma was looking out of that I'm looking out of through my, well, "window".

"Alright," I said, laughing yet distressed: "you can come back now, Kuma-bear."

I then told him to go back.

Then using his enchantment capabilities, he meows and then a portal appears, to which he goes through, which lands him back in my house, with the Window in front of me shattering and disintegrating as a result.

"You can sleep now." I said.

Then I told him that he can sleep as he pleases.

When he fell asleep, I then took my considerable energies into masturbating furiously in the bathroom, which had the effect of me ejaculating profusely and with such strength that my legs had numbed and I fell asleep in the bathroom as a result.