The Scandal

"Just how I thought, when I saw the light in the studio still open I knew it's not because you left it open." Jihoon look at the person talking beside him while his hand is busy adjusting some note on his work. Hanbin standing there, hands on his pocket looking not on him but on the screen. "Are you planning to leave the agency that's why you're working hard like this?"

"Yeah." Jihoon answered unbothered.

"How can you be so honest?" Jihoon felt the smile on his face but he just keep his eyes on his screen. "Let's call it a night. How about a drink?"

Jihoon click some more from his mouse and then save the file. "Sounds good. I was about to go home."

"Ohhh, you really want to go out with me?" Hanbin teases.

"Come on! Will it give you a big hope if I'll agree just for once?" Jihoon click his tongue. He plugged the USB out from his computer and grab his bag on his nearby closet. "It will be hard for me to join you if Heim decided not to renew their contract with you. So, take advantage of this now when I'm still your employee and you were still my boss." This time Jihoon tease. They didn't even talked about the contract yet. They still have until next year and all of them are maximizing everything.

"So, then is this a date?" Hanbin teases back.

"No." Jihoon flatly die the idea. "Stop the teasing, I just want to go out and drink tonight."

"Alright." Hanbin says taking the lead outside of his office, hands still on his pocket that give him this superiority vibes.

*************************************************************************************

"You look bad." Soon young look at the voice who towered his sight from the ceiling he was looking at. It's Mingyu.

"I'm just tired." Soon young sigh. He cover his eyes with his arm. He is trying to hide the tears that starts to build with the idea of losing Jihoon for real.

"Wonwoo hyung is in bad shape as well." Mingyu said testing the water.

"I know." His heart felt like it was gripped by a strong force thinking of Wonwoo.

*********************************************************************************

Soon Young and Wonwoo was sitting at the rooftop of the hospital Soon young has been staying for a while now. The cold breeze make them cover themselves more. "I like you." Wonwoo confesses.

"I know." Soon Young says without shock on his face. "But, why?" after few seconds he asked.

"I don't know." Wonwoo look at Soonyoung then his eyes drift to the sole star at the sky trying his best to shine like it was asking for attention.

"I know you've got over it ages ago. Why now?" Soon young ask again.

Wonwoo was more shock because all this time, Soonyoung knew what's going on. He knew how he already got over it. He knew he like him silently. He suddenly became anxious. Was he this vulnerable? "I hate you that you were hurting." he said.

"And I won't forgive my self if I will hurt you more. You don't deserve that." Soonyoung cut back.

"Jihoon, he loves you." Wonwoo drifts himself from the topic.

"I know. He's stubbornly inlove with me but won't take me back and that's something I can't understand." Soonyoung said gritting his teeth with frustrations.

"He's afraid to be hurt but I knew he's afraid more of hurting you."

"We can't leave with fear forever."