Ex with benefits

Everyone halt from whatever they're doing when they saw a flying shoe targeting someone's head. The owner of the shoe punch the air to celebrate when the shoe hits his target, bull's-eye.

The poor thing that was hit just calmy turn his face upfront, just like he's already waiting for it to happen. No, he expected worst. He's surprise that for what he did, this is only what he gets. He form a smile when their eyes meet.

"You, go to my office." Jihoon, the shoe owner ignore the beautiful smile that he received. He was fuming mad.

"Why? You want some cuddle?" Soonyoung widen his smile to tease the other.

Jihoon just turn his back on him and march down to his office. He stops before closing the door. "Bring my shoe with you." he reminded Soonyoung and turn his pace. Marching down the aisle to his office with just one shoe on his feet.

Soonyoung pick up the shoe at the corner of the room, he can feel that everyone is worried. "Relax guys, it's nothing." he chuckles when he witness the anxiety of everyone in the room. Everyone already experience the mad Jihoon. And they were all worried because they knew how worst it is.

He doesn't even try to knock, he enter the room with confidence. He put the shoe back to it's owner's table then help himself to one of the sofa. He lie down like it's his own. Jihoon facing him backward while talking to someone through the phone stand up when he feel someone's already inside. "Alright. Just let me know the target schedule. We will have the meeting tomorrow morning to decide what will be the track we're going to use for the title." Jihoon ended the call and face the lying Soonyoung. He take the seat infront of the sofa. "What were you thinking? Why did you do that?" Jihoon is mad but he can't just talk to him and shout at him about what he did because he knew, that will not work. He knew Soonyoung so much. He already know how to handle him.

"Why? The song is great. It deserve to be heard." Soonyoung says, eyes still close like what he did is just not a big deal.

Blood rush through his head. Getting tired about everything, he lean his back to the chair and massage the bridge of his nose. This guy giving him headache. "Soonyoung." Jihoon says with wary voice. That give the other anxiousness, Soonyoung open his eyes and look at the guy in the sofa across him.

"Alright. I'm sorry. The reason why I submitted the song is because it's good. I want everyone to listen to it. And, I won't tell everyone the story behind it. I just want to share it. That's still my best composition. You knew that. And I want that to be appreciated." Soonyoung sits down looking at the guy infront of him. His physique, the way his hand move massaging the bridge of his nose, it's sexy for him. That guy always turn him on, no matter what he does actually.

"Whatever. Just go, I want to rest." Jihoon rest his hands on his stomach. He want to rest just for few minutes to bring back his energy. He knew that he can't do anything. He just want to confront him. It will make him sleep at night with peace. He felt the guy infront of him stand, few seconds after he heard the door close slowly. Letting the tense out of his body, Jihoon try to take a nap. He needed this, he feels like it will kill him if he won't.

When he was about to fall asleep, the door spring open and reveal Seokmin behind it. "Hyung!" he calls for him and kneel down infront.

"God, why can't everyone just give me peace of mind just for few minutes. I want to rest for few minutes!" Jihoon is not shouting but you can hear how irritated he was. He cover his eyes with his hand like it will help him threw this guy out of the window of his room.

"Hyung, are you and Soonyoung hyung get back together?" Seokmin is already used to this. Actually Jihoon thinks that everyone can handle his anger already. They've been together for ten years. They knew him. They knew that even when he gets mad, he'll just let them be. He might says something hurtful but those guys knew he doesn't mean it. "No." Jihoon flatly says, still eyes close. Showing no interest on whatever the information the other guy wants to squeeze from him. And yes, you heard it right, Jihoon and Soonyoung were together before. They were madly inlove with each other for almost a decade. But that was history. It's been two years since they broke up. The break up is mutual. No hard feelings. They both decide to end it and keep everything professional. That's it, and no, they can't be together anymore. They knew themselves on their immature days, and Jihoon thinks that is not an advantage. They've known each others flaw. It did not work out before. It will not work out now. It will never.