ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42: ᴅᴀʏ 5

Aᴘʀɪʟ 5
8:00 ᴀ.ᴍ.

"Wake Up!" A loud voice yelled out.

My eyes widen as i heard multiple footsteps run inside the bedroom. I quickly rose up from the bed. Is somebody breaking in? Three people were standing at the foot of the bed, staring at me. I rubbed my eyes for a clearer view. The three people were women.

"Who are you?"

"We are Destiny's Child, we've met before. Remember the night of the riot?" One of the women spoke.

I closed my eyes a bit, small faded memories floated around in my brain. One of those memories were the serious faces on the three women. One particular women in the group with the honey blonde hair, gave me a message that night. Beyonce, is her name.

"Beyonce?" I arched an brow.

She smirked, "So, you do remember?"

"What is the purpose of the loud outburst?"

"Today, we're going to train you." Beyonce said. "Train you how to fight."

"How to fight? I know how to fight."

"Mentally, yes. Physically, no." Beyonce bluntly.

I immediately frowned at her comment. "Did my father put you up to this?"

"Partially, it was my idea to train you. If your going to be apart of the New Power Generation, you need to be strong. Strength is very important. And today you will learn the meaning of strength." She said.

"Kelly, give her some athletic clothes." Beyoncé ordered.

The woman with the short hair named Kelly, threw a pair of folded clothes on the bed. I grabbed it to see a pair of Calvin Klein shorts, thong, & bra. I can pretty much guess who picked this out.

"Get dressed & meet me downstairs." Beyoncé said.

"Y'all not changing?" I pointed at their attire.

Blue camouflage bralette tops with three different bottoms. Skirt, shorts, & pants. Not quite the right attire to wear for training. But why not look good while sweating like a hog?

They left the room. Training? I knew this would happened sooner or later. I flip the covers off me & went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, & got dressed. I went downstairs to meet Destiny's Child again.

"What? No breakfast?"

"You have to earn that. Come on, the fitness room is this way." Beyoncé said.

She lead us to the foyer, left side. The foyer was incredibly long & deep. There wasn't much lighting either. It was pretty dimmed. We reached to the very end. Beyoncé opened the French doors. She turned on the light. It's a empty ballroom. This ballroom is very huge. Big enough to hold a party for 1,000 guests.

"Fitness Room? No equipment?"

"We don't need equipment. The only things we need is our body. Your using your arms, hands, legs, & feet. They're your weapons." Beyoncé stated.

"So, how are you going to train me without equipment?"

"Kelly, step forward." Beyoncé ordered.

Kelly stepped forward in front of me.

"Fight her, Princess." Beyoncé said.

"F-fight her?"

A hard fist went across my cheek. It was fast like the speed of light. She punched me. I looked at Beyoncé, she arched an brow at me. Then, I looked at Kelly. I returned a punch to Kelly. The smile across Beyoncé's face tells me she's satisfied. The fighting begin as Me & Kelly took turns, punching each other. We took a tumble to the ground still punching. I heard a unsatisfied groan come from Beyonce's lips.