Godzilla's Past

"Do you have any idea on how to keep the prophecy from coming true?" Godzilla asked. "That probably wouldn't be a good idea. Something worse than what the prophecy states may happen on place of it." Mothra explained. "Then what do we do?" Godzilla asked. "I guess we find a way to weather the storm. With Battra's help, we'll be able to figure out what more the prophecy says." Mothra explained. "Do you know where we can find Battra?" Godzilla asked. "No. He's been gone for so long, I'm not sure he's even alive." Mothra admitted. "Well that's just great! So all we have to do, is discover Battra by complete accident! Then, hope he's not dead, and is willing to translate the rest of the prophecy!" Godzilla said, sarcastically.

Battra emerged from beneath the waves. He saw Gamera flying overhead. What the heck is that thing, he wondered.

Then, Mothra remembered something. "Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot!" she exclaimed. "What happened?" Godzilla asked. "The Sacred Tree!" Mothra exclaimed.

Mothra flew out, while Godzilla followed in hot pursuit. They arrived, and Mothra breath a sigh of relief. "What's so important about this tree?" Godzilla asked. "Back in the day, some Mothras were born prematurely. Cocooning on this tree would allow them to receive strength and energy to survive more than a week and-a-half." Mothra explained. Mothra began pulling up smaller trees.

"I've been tending to it for thousands of years

"I've been tending to it for thousands of years. It reminds me of when things were better. In a way, it's sort of soothing." Mothra said. "Here, lemme help." Godzilla said. He pulled a small tree, and immediately cut himself. "Oh.. well, that was unfortunate." he said. Mothra giggled. "Don't pull too fast. These weeds can cut through even the toughest of hides." she said. "Yeah, would've been nice to know. Oh dang, that is tender." Godzilla replied. Mothra giggled again. Gamera touched down. "Ah, I see you've relegated yourselves to garden work. Here, lemme help." he said. Gamera then immediately burned down the Sacred Tree with a plasma fireball. "No thanks necessary." he said. Mothra stood there in shock. Godzilla was wide-eyed. "So baby, how about we head over to my place? We could have some fun." Gamera said.

Mothra immediately unleashed her antennae beams, and cut up Gamera's chest real bad. "Oh my gosh! Fine! But just so we're clear, you're missing out on all of this!" Gamera yelled. "Gamera, no one likes you." Godzilla said, before unleashed his atomic breath. Gamera retreated, and returned to the water.

A tear fell from Mothra's eye. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." Godzilla said. The Elias flew over on Fairy. "Gojira, why did you destroy the Sacred Tree?!" Moll shouted. "It wasn't... him!" Mothra shouted through tears, "It was the turtle thing!" Godzilla decided it was best he didn't correct her.

 him!" Mothra shouted through tears, "It was the turtle thing!" Godzilla decided it was best he didn't correct her

"I guess we'll prepare some form of funeral." Moll said. The Elias left. Godzilla turned to Mothra. "Thanks for defending me." he said. "I knew it was right." Mothra replied. Another tear fell. Godzilla stroked her fur. "I know what you're going through. A long time ago, I lost my brother." he said. "What... happened?" Mothra asked. Godzilla wiped away some of her tears. Godzilla sighed. "It all happened when Earth's continents were one super continent. I was a young boy. All was new to me. I had no idea how cruel the world can be." Godzilla explained.

"My brother was the closest I ever had to a family. Never knew my father or mother. Just me and him. I held him very dear to my heart. Shortly after I became a young man, my brother left the cave very often. I didn't think much of it. One day, he left and was gone for a time that I wasn't used to. He'd usually come back after a couple hours. Few days went by, and he still hadn't return." Godzilla explained. "Do you know what happened to him?" Mothra asked. "No. I eventually started looking for him, and nearly got killed." Godzilla replied. "By what?" Mothra asked. "A golden kaiju with 3 heads, 2 tails, and a voice like a bell." Godzilla replied. "What happened?" Mothra asked. "My memory of the fight is rather foggy. All I know, is that I never looked at the world the same way ever again." Godzilla replied.