Chapter 1

Cara's Pov
Dark and all I can sense is a very dangerous eerie feeling that's surrounding me...my hands are tied up and I think blood is dripping from them it hurts so much. I can't feel my face it's swollen and my lips are busted. I don't know where I am right now.
A door opens revealing a man, I can't see him properly because of the darkness but I am sure he is the one who did this to me.

"Are you awake my little cat." He asked knowing the answer.
I wasn't able to say anything because it pains to even move right now. He laughs amused to see me in this state. Then he moves closer and grabs my hair. It hurts but now I have a little bit of a view of his face he looks dangerous and disgusting.

"Leave her J you are not supposed to touch her now." A man near the door says his voice was commanding as if he was superior to the man who was grabbing my hair.

"But I was just starting to have fun she is of no use to us so as well kill her right now." The 'J' man exclaimed as he released his hands from my hair.

"You are not killing her I will do it. Sir is calling you in his office." He said looking bored. Before this man near door could say anything the J man rushed out. Now there was silence and it felt like eternity. The man sighed and started coming closer, looks like this is my end I am going to die in this state and I have lots of regrets and questions as to why I am here, who are these people, why are they doing this to me and more. My thoughts were interrupted by that man as he said
"Such a pretty thing but your life has to end like this it's too sad. But you won't feel any pain now that you will be sleeping forever."

And then it all went black.

I heard some noises and they were distant I couldn't make sense out of them. "Are you ok?" Is all I  heard before I became unconscious again.

I opened my eyes suprised that I am still alive and God knows where I am right now. "Are you awake young lady?" A woman in her late 40's asked. I just nodded unable to even utter a single word, it was as if my voice has been stolen from me I was not able to say anything not right now. That woman looked concerned about me but I couldn't trust her after all I have experienced in the last few days maybe she is the one who asked those men to kill me or something. My mind was racing with these thoughts and I was staring at the wall ahead of me. She must have noticed the change and paleness on my face she immediately walked out of the room. I tried to get off the bed but failed as a stinging sensation hit me in my stomach the pain excruciating and a scream left my mouth. Looks like I can speak now that I heard my voice. I tried to ignore the stinging and got off the bed and started walking towards the doors and when I opened the door I bumped into something warm and soft yet full of muscles. I stepped back a little and saw a man. I gasped, terror building up inside me as he was the same man who was going to kill me.

"You are finally awake I thought maybe I was a little harsh on you." That man said and now I was able to see his face very clearly. His whiskey eyes boring into mine and I was sensing danger lurking behind those eyes. "Don't worry i won't hurt you. You are safe here all you have to do is stay here untill you are recovered." I didn't believe him and he can see it. He sighed and left. I was left alone in that room and I don't even know where I am right now and why didn't this man kill me when he had his chance.

I tried to get out of this room but it was of no use as it was locked and there was only a window which not big enough to escape.
Looks like I don't have a choice but be here till I am recovered. Whoever did this to me will pay for it with their lives I am not going to show mercy to these men who ruined me and my body. I am going to kill each and every one of them and this man in this house is one of them who will burn in this fury of my revenge. I will kill him.

Arthur's Pov
"When will this girl recover fully." I asked Ryan. He is a doctor and my friend. I have known him since we were kids.
"She was bruised and tortured really bad for months. It will take her a few weeks to recover physically but mentally I can't say it takes years to heal from traumas and things that she has gone through Arthur." He explained and I sighed. This girl has been like this for a month now.

"Can I ask you Arthur as to why you saved her separately than the other girls there." He asked me suspiciously. "Shut up for once Ryan. Like really you have time to notice such mere things." I threatened him and he chuckled at my threat. If only he was not friend I would've killed him already but he also knows too much about me.

"I gave her today's medicine and we can only pray that she wakes up tomorrow." He said.

"Then let's leave her alone so that she can have the rest she needs." I told him. Just as we were about to leave I heard her murmuring something. I went near her she was sobbing and saying something, I think she was having a nightmare. I grabbed her hand carefully and sat there with her. I hope she recovers soon or else I won't be able to forgive myself for what I have done to her.