Chapter 2

Cara's Pov
.....panting!!!.....BANG!!!....AH...
Her body lied there and her eyes were slowly becoming lifeless. "Where do you think you are going after all I did to buy you." The man slowly crept towards her bleeding body, "now my sweet doll, you are coming with me." He laughed and before she could do anything he once again stabbed her.

My eyes opened and beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. Was that my memory or just a nightmare. I looked around it was the same room where I was when I woke up the last time.
I have recovered but not fully. My throat feels dry I need to drink something so I started looking around for water but this room has nothing but a bed, a window and some medical equipments. I walked towards the door and thankfully it was unlocked. I went outside, I was on the second floor of this house. I looked around and spotted kitchen, I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator. Before I could drink the water from it someone hugged my waist from behind. Before I could react a head rested on my shoulder and I froze. "Are you alright now?"  I heard him say, his voice was deep as of an ocean. I couldn't speak, no words coming out my mouth. I returned to my normal self and tried to push him away but it was of no use, his grip over me was strong. "I asked you something love."  He whispered, his breath was threatening in some way I didn't know. Finally I pushed him away and turned around to face him "Don't talk to me as if you care about me, you bastard you completely ruined me, you were the one who tried to kill me, I'll kill you and I will carve out your heart and rip it into many pieces" I threatened him. There was silence for so long, I thought that he was hurt because of my words. He then sighed and walked away from me disappearing into the dark room that was next to the room I was in.
"He must be hurt by your choices of words." A voice behind me said, I turned and saw a man with jet black hair and raven eyes.

"I am Ryan Wilson, your doctor and that man's friend, the one that you were threatening." He smiled at me.

"I am Cara Louise, when will I recover fully?" I asked him ignoring his comments.

"Well it depends on you Miss Louise, physically you have recovered to an extent but mentally....I can't say anything right now as you can have relapse cases due to your traumatic experience." He explained. I was fine then it was just that maybe I'm not mentally that stable like I was I guess. Even this little conversation has tired me and I feel like I haven't taken a good rest in awile."Well, if that's all then I'll excuse myself..." I told him and then went back to the room and laid on my bed and within seconds I was fast asleep.

Arthur's Pov
"She really thinks I was the one who tried to kill her." I thought and couldn't get her words out of my head, I was tired today and drank a lot. When I came home I saw her in the kitchen she looked beautiful but broken, her face was pale and her eyes lacked the shine that maybe she had sometimes ago. I couldn't control myself and before I knew I was holding her as if she is going to disappear if I didn't hold her still. Her scent was refreshing to me and her pale skin glowed against my rough and slightly tanned skin. My thoughts were interrupted by sound of vase breaking. I immediately ran towards the noise thinking it was Cara.

"Shit...Arthur is going to kill me." I heard a female voice. I went nearer and there I saw her, the girl with curly brown hair and sparkling green eyes...Layla Saints.

"What the hell are you doing here Layla?" I asked her and she jumped, she was now caught off-guard because of my presence. "Surprise....Arthur, I wanted to meet you I missed my friend, so I came to see how you are doing and I even heard something absurd that you brought a girl home. I mean what are the chances of you having a girl in this house."  She joked, does she really thinks that I, Arthur Slavis can't have a girl in my own damn house.

"Wait...what's with that look, d-did you really bring a girl here Arthur?" She literally screamed. "Keep it down, I swear to god if she wakes up I'm going to kick your filthy ass." I glared.

"Where is she, is she pretty like really really pretty and who is she????" She asked ignoring my threat. She kept on asking me the same questions for over an hour. I didn't tell her because I don't want to disturb Cara's sleep nor do I want any drama in the middle of the night between these girls because I am sure Cara will freak out because of Layla. Both these girls will be a big trouble to me in the future.