Chapter 7

Arthur's Pov
I entered my room after that little fight with Cara, this girl is going to be the death of me. I sat down and closed my eyes for a second, before I could relax a little my door was slammed hard and angry looking Ryan entered the room without even knocking. "Do you have any idea as to how badly Cara is hurt due your aggressiveness Arthur. How could you do that when I already told you how fragile she is right now!" He said.

"Ryan I beat her so that she could wake the hell up and always remember that she won't be able to defeat me when she is this weak, I just wanted to give her a reality check and that's all. I never intended to hurt her deliberately and this will keep her down for sometime and I won't have to worry about her." I said frustration echoed in the room.

"By doing all this and hurting her will you be able to keep her down forever, Arthur." He said knowing damn well what my answer is. "You know what I don't care anymore what you are going to do next, now let me do my part and let me take care of her. I am going to train her slowly and gradually, I'll help her to become the person she wants to be." He declared and rushed out of the room. Something rose inside my chest anger or guilt, I have no idea as to what I am feeling but the idea of Ryan even touching makes my blood boil. "No wait Ryan I don't think she is supposed to even move right now you said it yourself." I shouted but no answer came from outside I think he left already. I walked inside my bedroom, my eyes becoming heavy, it looks like all this has taken a toll on me, I have to take some rest. I rushed towards my bed and laid down, it didn't even took me a minute to drift into deep sleep.

Cara's Pov
After he said those words he excused himself for sometime without even listening to my answer as to whether I want him to teach me or not. But I think he knew it that I will say yes. I am happy and excited about it atleast there is one person who is willing to help me. A knock on the door made me break out of my trance, Ryan entered with a tray in his hands and a smile on his face. "It's time to eat a some food Cara~" He said cheerfully. I smiled and nodded at him. After eating he told me to take some rest and then he will teach me some basics at first and then we will move on to fighting. I have never been much happier before than right now. Slowly my eyelids started to feel heavy and I  slept peacefully for once.

After I woke up, I stretched a little and saw Ryan already standing near the doorframe and smiling. I smiled back and walked out of the bed. "Are you ready Miss Louise?" He asked still smiling. "Yess...and please call me Cara." I said, a little too excited.

We reached the gym area where I was brutally beaten by Arthur and those memories slowly came rushing all over again. Ryan entered the gym after I did and to my surprise he had nothing on just loosely tucked pants. I gaped at the sight in front of me, he had those toned muscles but his skin looked soft, even his veins were popping out a little I wonder how it would be like to feel and touch him with my hands and I might have stared for a little too long for anyone's liking, because he smirked while coming closer to me, "Are you okay Cara why do you look so flustered, do you like what you seeing right now?" 
I cleared my throat ignoring the heat rising to my face and said, "I am fine, let's start with the practice."

"Ok so according to the medical reports about your health, it is clear that you are not recovered completely so to avoid any serious injury physically or mentally we will start from very basics. And you'll practice what I'll teach you on a regular basis so that you can master it all and then we will move onto the next step, is that alright with you Cara because I don't want to risk your health by any means." He explained and I listened to each and everything he just said. "Yup we can go slow. I don't care about how things will go as long as I learn to become strong." I said with assurance in my voice.

"Let's start Cara." He began explaining the basics and taught me a few moves, even while showing them to me he moved gracefully. He was nothing like Arthur, that man is a monster and he proved it to me yesterday. I practiced for about an hour with him by my side. He corrected everything I did wrongly with patience, not like someone I know who would've literally killed me with his glaring and cursing if I did even a little mistake, why did he pop up in my mind right now, why am I even thinking about him when I should be focusing on my training right now, as I was lost in thought I suddenly lost my balance, a big hand grabbed my waist from behind and held me close to very warm body and I felt like staying in this position for a little more but as I turned my head, I  saw a very unlikable person and it was none other than Arthur. Speak of the devil and I would like to take my words back, I don't even want to be near him let alone be in this position where he is grabbing my waist.

"Sorry for spoiling your date with Ryan, love. But you need to go back to your room right now because I have something that I need to talk to him about." He said irritation visible on his face. Everything was going too well till now but he has to ruin it by opening his mouth. God I hate him so much.