Chapter 3

Cara's Pov
I woke to the sound of someone talking in the room and a girl with some curls came into view. "So that's the girl Arthur. She doesn't look well..." She said sadness in her voice.
I gently sat up and looked at my surroundings there was Ryan, that girl and that man I think he is Arthur from what I heard right now.
Ryan noticed that I woke up and said "Now that you are awake Miss Louise may I ask if you are feeling nauseous or some kind pain in the abdominal or any other part of your body?"

"I feel fine and I don't seem to problem with anything and no I don't feel any kind of pain." I answered.

"Great then you'll be able to move now and make sure you take your medicine timely." He told me with a smile. I nodded before I could ask him a few questions, that girl pounced at me examining my face. "You look pretty now that I see it..." She said still touching my face. "Excuse me??." I glared at her. Ryan dragged her away from me and exited the room.

"I am Arthur Slavis." That man said out of nowhere and I stared at him processing what just happened.
"And you need a shower." He literally said, what is with these guys throwing these type of comments at me.
" Yeah I think so because all I have done after I woke and got to know where I am is sleep and sleep so yeah I need a good warm shower." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and said "I already prepared it for you downstairs in the second bathroom, go and help yourself." 

"And Miss Louise you are not supposed to move around a lot, be careful and do not go to the shower directly you need to soak your body inside the bathtub and have a massage firstly for 1 week atleast."
Ryan said popping his head from the door.

I froze that means somebody has to help me with all that and I am not liking the idea of it because that somebody is standing in front of me and the thing is he is also caught off guard because of Ryan's statement.
"Do I actually have to help her with that bathing and stuff Ryan..." He asked Ryan pleading with his whiskey eyes hoping he would say no but Ryan just nodded teasingly.
We both were against this idea. "Don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands of yours." I hissed. "I am so sorry love but you are the one who is filthy here not my hands and I won't let you make my whole damn house a filthy garbage pit that smells bad so you are going to take the bath properly because we are doing it my way not yours got it." He said as if he had enough of it but I won't let him have his way, I put up my defense against him but it took him a whole of 15 seconds to put me on his shoulder like a potato bag. I tried throw some punches but it was like punching a wall. "You are heavy love you know that like really heavy." There he goes again being a dick and nothing else.

He managed to get me to the second bathroom and everything was ready as if already pre planned. I couldn't move and went pale, I was just standing there as if I saw a ghost.
"Are you going to take it off or do you need help love." He asked boringly.
"Bastard." I snarled. My hands came up against my chest defensively. "Listen love I have zero interest in you got it and I want this shit to be over really quickly." He said, I understand that we need to do this but something inside me doesn't want him here looking at my body and touching it. After a long pause I pushed these thoughts aside and started undressing untill I was just in my undergarments. He was looking at me with the eyes that I don't know what they were trying to see or say about me. But a sudden heat rushed to my cheeks and I tried to cover myself and that's when he realised that he was staring me intently, he immediately turned his back to me but I got a glimpse of his little flushed cheeks as if he himself was embarrassed. I removed my undergarments and stepped inside the bathtub and I immediately felt relaxed. It felt really good, I don't think I ever felt this good for a while now. Slowly two hands started massaging my shoulder and back and muscles started to relax.

I started to feel sleepy now but suddenly I started to shiver and vision started to blacken-  "please don't come near me" little Cara cried, but the man crept towards her and grabbed her hand "you've been a really bad girl today let me punish you for not entertaining me" the man growled and burned her hand with cigarette.

I jerked up and my breathing uneven, I was covered in sweat. It must be another memory of mine. I noticed that I wasn't alone in the room and now that I see it the man from my memories, it must be him it has to be. He is the one who did this to me. A tear rolled down my cheeks because of the pain that I am suffering from and even my heart feels tight. He tried coming near me, I stopped him "Don't you dare come closer to me, stay away ." I warned with mixed emotions anger, guilt, shame and frustration that even if he is in front of me I just can't kill him because I am not strong and capable of it right now. He sensed the change in my voice and decided to stand his ground.

"Look I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to make sure you are alright." He said, "Why so that you can take advantage of me or something, just like you did before, aren't you satisfied with all these scars on my body that I have because of you." I screamed, frustration was visible on my face. He was silent and then after what felt like eternity he retreated and said "I wish you knew."  Before leaving the room. And I was left alone once again, I think the medicine that maybe when I was unconscious Ryan gave me is doing it's work, my eyes feels heavier and I am starting to drift into sleep.