Chapter 7

Me and Jc decided to stay home from school today. We didn't feel like having to deal with all of the rude people at school. We seemed to be doing this a lot lately but I like it this way.

"Hey Jc?" I said unwrapping myself from around him.

"Yes beautiful?" He asked moving a piece of hair out of my face. I started blushing.

"Do you have all of your credits done for school?" His face turned into something of confusion.

"Yes. Why?"

"We'll since we both have all our credits to graduate and we only have 1 semester left...do you just want to graduate early? That way we can spend time together and not care who is around?" I said with a hopeful smile.

"I don't see why not!" He said smiling showing his perfect teeth.

"Aw Jc really? Are you sure? You don't have to have any classes to get into college or anything right?" I said making sure I wasn't making him do anything he didn't want to.

"No Morgan it's fine. Why would I want to go to school when I don't have to when I could stay here with the most perfect girl ever?" He said kissing me on the check.

I smiled and laid my head on his lap facing the tv. I was trying to stay awake to watch the end of my favorite movie 'Pitch Perfect'. I was trying so hard to stay awake but them I felt Jc stoking my hair and playing with it probably making it into a hug knot but I didn't care. I was here with the most perfect boy ever and while thinking about this I fell asleep in Jc's arms.

*Next Day*

I woke up to feeling someone's arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my living room and I turned around to see Jc laying there looking as perfect as ever. I ran my hands through his perfect hair.

I leaned over and kissed his check. When he didn't move I kissed his nose. Still nothing I moved closer and kissed him making him wake up.

"Good morning." I said looking into his big brown eyes.

"Good morning." He said smiling kissing me on the forehead.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked still laying down next to him.

"Well I was thinking that we could go out...like on a date. If that's okay with you?" He asked with red cheeks.

"Aw Jc that would be amazing!" I said smiling like an idiot.

"Okay well I was thinking a movie and then we could eat at where you want to." He said kissing my nose.

"Okay sounds great! Let me change." I said jumping up.

"Wait Morgan!" Jc said sitting up after me.

"What?" I said turning around. He didn't say anything he just stuck out his lips. I chuckled leaning down and kissing him. I felt him smile into the kiss which made me smile also.

When finally broke apart and I ran into my room to get dressed. I put on shorts and a white tank top with a red 'OBEY' on it and a red beanie and black vans. I ran in the bathroom and put in my contacts and brushed my teeth. See that's the good thing about wearing a beanie, you don't have to worry about what you hair looked like.

"Jc I'm ready!" I said running out fizzing my shirt. He was playing on his phone and never looked up. "Jc!"

"Coming" he said standing up still on his phone. When he walked up to me he finally put it away. "Wow!" He said looking at what I was wearing.

"Do you not like it? I could change-" he cut me off.

"No! You look gorgeous." He said kissing mg cheek making me blush.

We finally got to the movie theatre and Jc bought 2 tickets to see 'Safe Haven.' I kept trying to pay but Jc wouldn't let me.

"How come I can't pay?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Because you helped me out all those times and this is me paying you back." He said smiling.

"You don't have to pay me back. " I said pouting sticking my bottoms lip out.

"To bad!" He said kissing my lip and walking over to buy popcorn.

We finally got out popcorn and drinks and sat down in the theatre. I was crying through the whole movie because it was just so romantic. I leaned into Jc the whole time crying my eyes out. The movie was finally over and we walked out and went to eat.

"That was such a good movie!" I said sitting down in the booth across from Jc.

"How would you know? You cried through the whole thing." He said laughing.

"Hey! It was an emotional movie!" I said pouting.

"It's okay. You look cute when you cry." He said making me blush. Why do I always have to blush when he says something like that? Ugh!

"Thanks." I said smiling. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick be right back." I slipped out of the booth and made my way to the back.

I was looking down when all of a sudden I ran into someone making me fall to the ground.

"Hey watch where your goi-" the guy said until he looked up at me. He kind of just stood there looking at me sitting on the ground. I slowly stood up while he still stood there.

"Um are you okay?" I said looking at him. He had on a beanie with a quiff sticking out and a tank top and vans.

"Oh yeah. I've just never seen such a beautiful girl like you." He said stepping closer. "Hi I'm Kian." He said extending his hand.

"Morgan." I said shaking it but not fully prepared.

"So what are you doing here by yourself?" He said stepping really close. To close for my likings.

"I uh-" I said but was cut off by someone behind me.

"Hey! Back off! She's mine!" Jc said looking nervous. Kian just laughed.

"Your here with this nerd?" Kian asked laughing. "What a loser!"

"Come on Jc let's go." I said grabbing Jc by the arm and pulling him outside. The car ride to my house was very silent.

We finally got inside and I spoke up because I was tired of not talking.

"Thanks for saving me." I said sitting on the couch beside him.

"We'll I couldn't have him touching such a pretty girl like you." He said touching my chin. Of course I blushed.

"Oh I have a question for you." I said pulling my legs up to my chest.

"What?" He said turning to look at me.

"Since when am I yours?" I said and I could see he was puzzled.

"Huh?" He did making this cutest face because he was confused.

"When Kian came really close to me you said 'she's mine'" I said looking at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh um I" he said scratching his neck awkwardly. "Morgan will you be my girlfriend?"

_______________________

_________________

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever! I tried to make this one very long to make up for it.

I had a few people kik me and snapchat me so I guess I'll put my links below again!

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-@ niallsnapback (1D page)

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

Feel free to hit me up on any if this sites if you ever need ANYTHING!

Thanks and I love you all!