Chapter 18

*Jc's P.O.V*

My heart broke into a million pieces. Now I know what they mean when your heart breaks it really feels like my heart is broken in two.

She has to be joking right? Yeah she's just pulling my leg trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Nice try Morgan I'm not that stupid." I laughed.

"What are you taking about?" She asked with horror in her eyes. Oh my gosh she isn't lying.

"You really don't know who I am?" How could she not remember me?

"I wish I did but I just don't I'm sorry." She said.

I couldn't say anything. I felt the tears coming so I immediately ran out of her room. I ran past our friends and out the door. I don't know where I was going but I didn't stop. I had to get away from all of this.

*Morgans P.O.V*

I was so confused.

I woke up with my head killing me and I was at some hospital.

I was waiting for a doctor when a very attractive guy walks in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I had to look around wondering if he was talking to me. After I realized no one else was in the room I responded.

"Fine I guess." Who is this guy and why the heck is he talking to someone like me? He is so cute and way out of my league.

"The doctor said you can go home on a few days whenever you are ready." He said.

"Okay." I said not knowing how to respond. I was getting so nervous with him in here.

He started walking towards me and tried to grab my hand. I immediately pulled away and scooted farther.

"Morgan are you okay?" The guy asked. Why is he trying to hold my hand?

"I'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable with you trying to hold my hand." I replied.

"Morgan what are you talking about? It's me!" That was it. I didn't know who 'he' was.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are." I said slowly. I could tell that he wasn't expecting this and was shocked.

He asked if I was joking and to give up the act because he wasn't stupid.

"I wish I remember you but I don't. I'm sorry." I said. He started to get tears in his eyes. I was about to tell him that maybe he should tell me about what happened but he ran out.

What did I do? I'm so confused and my head is spinning.

Why did he run out? Was it something I said? I kinda wanted him to stay because he was really cute.

I was lost in my thoughts when a few other people walked in.

"Hey Morgan how ya doin?" A blonde headed guy asked.

"Good I guess...who are you?" I asked from the beginning. I didn't want the confusion like the last guy.

When I asked that the girl standing next to him started crying and another guy choked.

"Well we are you friends. I'm Connor. This is Abby Jo. And that's Kian." The same guy said.

"And who was the guy that was just in here?" I knew as soon as I said it I shouldn't have.

All of their faces went white. Obviously that guy meant something to them.

"That was Jc." Connor spoke again.