Chapter 25

(Omg! what? Morgan updated *gasp*)

After all my tears had run dry I finally stood up and walked to the bathroom. I was in desperate need of a shower. I started undressing and turned the water on. I stopped before I got in, looking at myself in the mirror. It all makes since now. No wonder Jc didn't want me, I look horrible.

I had bags under my eyes since I haven't slept in days, my nose was running from crying so hard. Why did Jc ever like me in the beginning? He is so good looking and I'm not even close. I see now all the flaws that I have that made Jc leave.

I realized I was crying even harder. I backed away from the mirror and got in the shower. A few minutes later I was out and drying off when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was an email from the school reminding me about graduation tomorrow. Great that's exactly who I want to see right now, all the rude and annoying people at my school.

I finally just decided to try and sleep. As soon as my head made contact with the pillow I was out, but not before I looked at the picture of me and Jc on my phone wishing I could have him back.

*The Next Day*

When I woke up I was still tired and didn't want to get out of bed. After laying down for a few more minutes I decided I should get up and get dressed because graduation was in a few hours.

I did not know what to expect out of today. It is probably gonna suck just because everyone is going to be asking why I'm not with Jc...wait Jc is going to be there! I forgot that we decided to be done until graduation. I started smiling at the thought of seeing Jc then frowned at remembering that he left me and doesn't want me back.

It doesn't matter I had to look good. If he has decided he doesn't want me I will hold my head high and look better than ever, even if I am broken inside.

I quickly got dressed and did a double check in the mirror. This time I actually liked what I saw. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the school all the other Seniors were together talking. I parked and slowly got out. As soon as I did I regretted it because I could see Ricardo walking towards me. I quickened my pace and almost made it to the school building.

"Hey babe wait up!" He yelled pulling my wrist to stop me.

"Don't call me that." I said angrily.

"Why not? It's not like your little nerd of a boyfriend is going to stop me." He laughed and I slowly took in a deep breath. "Where is the nerd anyway?"

"He is not a nerd!" I defended him.

"Whatever you say, where is he?" He asked sternly.

"We broke up." I said slowly not wanting to say those words. My heart felt like it was about to explode. I was about to start crying.

"Why?" Ricardo asked.

"I-um don't want to talk about it" I said a tear running down my face.

"Morgan don't cry." Ricardo said moving closer whipping it away. It would have been sweet, what he did, if his eyes weren't wild looking. I had a bad feeling about this.

"I'm gonna go inside now." I said taking a step away before he had grabbed my wrist and drug me around the corner of the school and pushed me against the wall.

"That nerd was stupid for letting go of such a hot girl like you." Ricardo said running his hands down my body.

I was trying my hardest to get out of his hold. "Let go of me!" I screamed.

"Shhh baby don't be like that." He said before crashing his lips on mine. His lips were hard and ruff. Nothing like Jc. I kept kicking and fighting until I finally got him to stop kissing me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said trying to get out of his grip on my wrist.

"Why not?" He said laughing. I was about to say something back when I felt his lips on my neck.

"Get off of me!!" I started screaming my head off.

"Be quiet!" He said slapping me hard on the face.

I stood shocked not believing that at one point I actually dated this douche bag. I started kicking and screaming when I felt his hands traveling up to my chest. I didn't know what to do. He had me held here and it's not like I could get free because I'm not as strong as him.

He was so close to touching me and I was really staring to panic. Before he could though I heard footsteps rounding the corner. Ricardo didn't stop though until he heard his voice.

"Let her go right now." Jc said sternly. His eyes were dark with hatred.

"Why? You left her remember? She's mine now." Ricardo laughed. Before I could even protest his lips crashed onto mine again. I felt like I was going I be sick. I started screaming and kicking again trying to get him off.

Ricardo was really scaring me and I just wanted him to stop. Suddenly I felt the force of Ricardo's hands leave. I was shocked at what happened. Jc had tackled Ricardo to the ground. He was beating the life out of him and Ricardo didn't even try to fight back. It was hopeless for him. Jc had definitely been working out.

I finally snapped out of my daze and tried to stop Jc. "Stop Jc. You don't want to kill him!" I shouted.

"Yes I do! This jerk deserves it." Jc said while he kept hitting him. Although what he said was true I couldn't just stand there and watch. I grabbed Jc by the arms and made him stand up.

"I just um thank you for saving me. He was scaring me. I couldn't get away." I said starting to cry.

"Shh it's fine." Jc said whipping way my tears.

"Jc I'm sorry for everything. It was all my fault and I hit you and I'm sorry" I said fastly.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Morgan. " Jc said.

"Yes I do. You were always the best boyfriend and I was never a good girlfriend." I said looking down.

He slowly lifted up my face by my chin. He forced me to make eye contact. "Don't even say that! You are the best thing that ever happened to me." He smiled.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Really." Jc said leaning in and kissing me. Oh I missed him so much. I was loving every second of this. He was holding me again and everything felt right again. "So will you take me back?"

I didn't even have to think about it before smiling and saying "duh". We both laughed and he kissed me again, picking me up and spinning me around. Everything was perfect again.
_________________________
I know it's been a while since I updated but I hope this chapter was enough to make up for it? ;) oh yeah I didn't re-read this so I hope it's okay:/

I'm just gonna cut to the point so here's the song: Hey, get your back off the wall. Don't ya get comfortable. Looking so hot I think, that I , might fall. Feeling like its my birthday, like Christmas Day came early just what I want so when move, you move.

Guess that song^^^ I've recently been obsessed with the artists.

I love you guys thank for reading this far!! Love, Morgan;)