Chapter 10

*Morgan's P.O.V*

When I woke up I didn't feel Jc next to me. I got kind of worried and jumped out of bed. I went into the kitchen to find him making something.

"Jc?" I asked making him jump.

"Oh god you scared me!" I giggled and he walked over to me. "Good morning beautiful" he kissed me on the forehead and went back to doing what he was.

"So whatcha doing?" I said sitting at the bar in the kitchen.

"Making breakfast!" He said with a toothy grin.

"Yum! Whatcha making?" I asked realizing I was starving.

"Pop-Tarts!" He said smiling stupidly. Oh Jc.

"You mean the things you put in the toaster and that's it? Yep your definitely 'making' breakfast." I said taking a bite of his pop-tart.

"Hey! That's mine!" I just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I was thinking we could go over and hang out with Connor and Abby Jo what do you think?"

"Fine by me." He took another bite of his pop-tart.

"It's weird how we all found each other and were best friends." I said chuckling.

"Yeah...I'm gonna go get dressed. There's a pop-tart in the toaster for you." He said smirking while kissing me on the forehead again.

I quickly grabbed my wonderfully made breakfast and shoved it down. I ran in my room to get dressed that way I could help Abby Jo.

*Abby Jo's P.O.V*

I got a text earlier from Morgan saying that they wanted to come over so I figured that Connor should probably get out of bed now. He would sleep all day if I let him!

"Connor get up!" I shouted in his face. He barely even moved and made a grumbling noise.

Ugh! Why does he always have to be difficult?

"Connor get up! Morgan and Jc will be here any minute!" I shouted at him. Right when I said that the doorbell rang.

"When I come back in here you better be up." I said while he just groaned.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Morgan dying of laughter. I could tell it was something that Jc had said. I knew they really liked each other I could see it in the way that they look at each other.

I can tell that Jc would do anything to make Morgan happy and smile and I knew Morgan was happy with him the way she blushed at the things he says. I knew they were going to last forever.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" I said pulling them inside.

"Where's Connor?" Morgan asked.

"He wouldn't get his lazy bum out of bed. I'll go check on him. Y'all can sit on the couch." I ran to our room to see Connor fully clothed and fixing his hair.

"Wow that was fast babe!" I said shocked.

"What can I say? I'm Connor Franta!" I chuckled and pulled him into the living room where Morgan and Jc are.

"So I thought we could watch a movie!" I said plopping down beside my best friend.

"Oh yeah what do you have?" Morgan asked with wide eyes.

"Pitch Perfect-" I didn't even get s chance to finish the list of movies because Morgan was already jumping out of her seat.

"Yes Pitch Perfect!" She said smiling.

"Babe we watched that the other day." Jc said pouting.

"So? I wanna watch it." Morgan said standing her ground.

"Okay anything for you." Jc said kidding her forehead. Aw they were so cute!

"Pitch Perfect it is!" Connor said putting in the movie and coming to sit beside me.

We all laughed and joked around through the whole movie. I was just happy to have my best friend back.

____________________

__________________

Sorry for not updating sooner!

Links:

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-@ niallsnapback (1D page)

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

Feel free to hit me up on any if this sites if you ever need ANYTHING!

Thanks and I love you all!

Thanks for reading!!