Chapter 19

I woke up expecting to see Jc right beside me, but he wasn't there. I still couldn't believe that I didn't remember him. You would think someone would remember their own boyfriend.

I got out of bed and looked around for my crutches. I don't see why I have to use them. My leg doesn't hurt anymore.

I started walking downstairs but had a really hard time with the stupid crutches.

I was almost on the last step when I tripped and fell. I screamed and banged my head on the ground. As soon as my head made contact with the floor everything started coming back to. Jc, my dad, that horrible night.

"Morgan are you okay?!" Jc yelled running in. He helped me up and handed me my crutches.

"Jc I remember." I said.

"What?" Jc asked shocked. "Are you joking?"

"No. When I was walking down the stairs I tripped over my crutches and fell and I hit my head on the ground. I guess the impact made me remember everything."

"Wait. Before I get so excited lets make sure you actually remember me." Jc chuckled and I nodded my head. "What did we do the night I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

"We went to see Safe Haven at the theatre and you were laughing at me for crying the whole time." I laughed at the last part.

"You do remember!" Jc grabbed me in a huge hug. "I missed you so much! I thought you weren't ever going to remember me."

"I'm sorry I scared you." I said.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let this happen. It's all my fault." Jc tried to argue with me.

"No it's not. I'm the one who jumped in front of you."

"So I shouldn't have let you do that-" I stopped him there.

"Jc just shutup and kiss me." We both laughed and he got closer.

"Gladly!" He said and kissed me picking me up and spinning me around. We were both smiling into the kiss which made it even better.

He gently put me down but still kept his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Does your leg hurt?" He asked.

"No."

"We'll let's see if you can walk." He said backing up. I walked towards him with no problems

"Good." He said wrapping his arms back around me. "I'm gonna go call the doctor." He kissed me on the cheek and walked out.

I started walking around more making sure I was capable of walking long distances and I was fine.

"He said that you don't have to use the crutches anymore and that he's glad your memory came back." Jc said.

"Okay dokay!" I cheered.

"We need to celebrate!" Jc said excited.

"What? Why? All that happened was I got my memory back." I chuckled.

"That's a big deal! It took me two years just to talk to you and I couldn't have you forgetting me because I would have never got you to fall for me again."

"I'm sure you would have found a way." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"For you I definitely would have." He said kissing me.

"Well what are we going to do to 'celebrate'?" I laughed.

"Let's go to an amusement and water park!" He shouted.