Chapter 1: In Another World

Y/n POV

After I wandered around the beach-side calling out to Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and Jaune, I started to give up. My sleeves were rolled and I sat on the sand to see the ocean in front of me. I looked up to the sky to see that there were two suns, it reminded me of my home, back on Tatooine. I don't know if I can find my friends or if anyone is alive or not, maybe they are dead. I continued to look at the ocean in front of me to watch the water hit the land and going back in.

BD-1: Boo-bop-woop!

You: What is it, buddy?

I felt BD got off my back and saw him running fast on the sand.

You: BD, wait! (gets up and goes after BD-1) Where are you going?!

BD-1 didn't listen to me, so I kept on following him to see where he was going. After I caught up with BD, I see him staring at something.

You: BD, don't run off like that. What were you-

I cut myself off from talking and see what BD-1 was looking at, something was sticking in the sand... It's Ruby's weapon, Crescent Rose!

BD-1: Beep-thrill-woop!

You: That's Ruby's weapon! How did ended up here?!

BD-1: Woop!

You: If her weapon is here then... she's alive... I'm sure she's alive!

BD-1: Boop-wop!

You: She has to be here somewhere. (calls out to Ruby) Ruby?! Ruby! Answer me!

I didn't get a response. Ruby can't be far from me. I better get Crescent Rose out of the sand.

You: Let's see if I can get this out of here.

I then started to grab the handle of Ruby's weapon and started to pull it out by the handle, but it was too heavy for me to pull it out. I tried again to pull it out of the sand.

You: (struggling to pull out Crescent Rose) Nnnggg... come... on... get... out...! Nnnggg! (stops and catches breath) How does Ruby carry and wield this thing? It's so big! (tries again) NNNGGG! come... on...! Get... out... already!

I kept on trying to get Crescent Rose out with all of my might, but then I finally managed to get the blade out of the sand and I held it and fell backwards on the sand, dropping Crescent Rose in the process.

You: Well, at least I got it out...

BD-1: (laugh beeps)

You: Okay, okay. Stop laughing. (gets up and goes to Crescent Rose) Okay, now, how do I put this thing in compact mode? If I were Ruby, which button should I press?

I then looked to see a red button on the black handle. I pressed the button to see Crescent Rose folding itself into compact mode.

You: Oh, well, that did it.

I picked up Crescent Rose in compact mode, it's actually light enough for me to carry, until I find Ruby. I put Crescent Rose behind my back and clip on the belt behind me.

You: Come on, buddy, we need to search for Ruby.

BD-1: Bwoop!

BD-1 got on my back for me to see a forest area to go to. I then went into the forest to go through a few trees and see a strange bird that I haven't seen before.

Strange Bird: Baaaa!

You: (startled)

Strange Bird: Ba ba!

You: Never seen a bird like that before. What about you, BD?

BD-1: (shakes head) Woo-oop!

I then looked up to see a massive tree in front of me in the distance behind the cliff, I guess that's the way I should go. I then walked towards the path ahead of me to get to the tree. I went through some tree branches and saw the same bird again.