Announcement

A/n: Hey there, everyone it's Ryan.

(Lando laugh)

A/n: Wow, it's... It's finally done. My Volume 9 story is actually done. I... I can't believe it, it's finally done. I'm actually happy that it's finally done. Wow... It has been quite a journey for me to get to this point of my RWBY: Jedi story. I have been doing this for... four years, oh my goodness. I started this series when I was nineteen back in August of the year 2020. And now, here I am, in 2023, finished my Volume 9 story. It has been a long journey for me to get to this point of my writing. I kept going because of you guys. All of you who stuck around to read my wonderful fan-made stories of the shows and games I like and become a writer in this community in the first place. It warms my heart to see other readers like my stories and more. I will be creating other stories that I have in mind in the future. Wow... It just, surprises me that I am actually done with Volume 9. It's amazing. Anyway, I won't take more of your time, it has been an honor to be a part of this community and becoming a writer, is just a dream come true for me. Even though I have ups and downs on my end. I sometimes have to take breaks and focus on myself in life. I really hope you all enjoyed my Volume 9 story and I hope you all have a great day and stay safe out there, all of you. Thank you all so much for being with me on this journey from the start of this.

My name is Ryan, I'll catch you soon.

A/n: Well, I guess we'll all be waiting for the next two years to see if Volume 10 gets green-lit!