Chapter 10: Of Solitude and Self (finale)

Memories

(Watch until the end)

(I also do not own the video)

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and gasped for air as I was still in a position where I was still holding Summer, but... I looked to see that I wasn't holding her. She's actually gone... But those memories... I saw her memories when she left... She left with Raven and left Tai, Ruby and Yang... Why would she...? No... I'm not going to that right now... Summer.... Thank you... For being with me...

BD-1: Bwoop?

I saw BD in front of me, he was worried from the condition I was in. He must have saw me when I was in my mind.

BD-1: (looks left) Bwee boop?

I looked at where BD was looking. There was something on the ground next to me... I gasped in sadness to see what it is... It's Summer's lightsaber...

It has the cross guard edges on it for what she was using to fight Vader

It has the cross guard edges on it for what she was using to fight Vader... I can't believe it's here, next to me. I picked Summer's lightsaber hilt and held it close to me as I started to cry again... I can't believe it... She's actually gone...

BD-1: (sad) Boo woo...

I looked at BD for him to hop on me for me to hold on to him to hug BD, as he had his head on my chest. I let go for me to look at BD for his ears to flop back.

BD-1: (sad) Bee-bo woo?

You: She's gone, BD... Summer's actually gone...

BD-1: (sad) Bweep be wooo....

You: (wipes away tears) Let's just go. I don't want to stick around here. (stands up)

I clipped Summer's lightsaber to my left belt next to Ruby's. BD got on my shoulders and I walked deeper down back in the paper acre. As I was walking down the forest, I saw that I was back at the village where the paper pleasers were, but they were different... It was all covered in gems in the water.

I was seeing a crystal structure that was in the water that was far more different than the paper pleasers, this was... So much better than the previous ones, they're actually back...

Red Gem: Hello there, stranger.

Me and BD looked to see a red gem walking to us.

Red Gem: You seem to be sad. Perhaps I can help you.

You: Thank you, but I'm okay...

Red Gem: I can tell that you are lying. You seem to be lost and alone. Please, follow me, I will lead you back to the other travelers I have met