Chapter 9: Broken

Y/n POV

I kept on running, while I was still having tears streaming down my face as I kept on running... I don't even want to be with my friends anymore... I don't want to see them ever again... After everything they did for me... What I did for them... They just stood there and watched Ruby drink the tea that had the leaves of the world tree... I can't believe it, I just can't....

I kept on running to see that I was back in the paper acre in the forest where I found Little..... Oh, Little... You poor, poor mouse... I will never forget for what you did for Ruby and for me... I stopped running to catch my from all that running I did. I then sat down on the ground for BD to jump down from my shoulder and stood in front of me...

BD-1: Boop-woo?

You: No... I'm not okay... Not after what happened...

BD-1: Boo woop...?

You: No, BD... We're going back to Jaune and the others... Not after what they didn't do to save Ruby. I don't want to see them...

BD-1: Woooop...

You: I just... I just need a moment for myself, buddy...

BD-1: Boop thrill woo.

You: I just need to meditate, maybe that'll clear my mind...

I crossed both my legs together while sitting and closed my eyes to focus on meditating and avoiding all distractions... I then didn't hear anything and started to meditate.

In meditation

I opened my eyes to see I was in my meditation area, but something has changed... I stand up to see that I see red all around me where I'm standing. Everywhere around me was all red and a bit foggy. The state that I'm in is affecting this place that I'm suffering with loss, sadness, hatred, and anger... That's all that I'm feeling right now... I feel alone here... I don't have to see anyone around me, or bother me...

But then...I started to hear strange breathing... The breathing echoed around me to be afraid of that sound that was making me feel uncomfortable... I then heard a red lightsaber being ignited... I slowly turned around to breathe in fear to see who was behind me...

 I slowly turned around to breathe in fear to see who was behind me

No way... It's him... Darth Vader himself, how is he... He can't be...

Darth Vader: (starts walking to me) We finally meet at last. (stops to stand in front of me)

You: (speechless)

Darth Vader: You are lost, broken, alone. I can feel your sadness and hatred in you. You have lost someone that you have cared for a long time, and you failed to save her.

I had a flashback where Ruby was on the ground in the manor when she drank the tea and fell through the hole. I stopped having the flashback to shake my head to try to forget about what happened.