Little info!

Several things need to be clarified before I begin.

Y/N's gender is unspecific and you can be whatever.

This is an au where everything turned out fine in the end and Ava has a work-at-home job with good pay, the boys still live in her apartment as well.

In this au werewolves and meif'wa exist with the same rules as my street universe except for the fact that the ears and tail will appear at around 12 months, werewolf children will also be able to turn from human to werewolf painlessly at will when they reach around six. Y/N is a very early bloomer.

Y/N is your name, N/N is your nickname, E/C is eye colour, H/C is hair colour, F/C is your favourite colour, G/N is gender name (girl, boy, enby, etc), F/F is your favourite food, F/A is a favourite animal, and so on, if you need me to clarify an abbreviation please do so in the comments!

The My Inner Demons universe is owned by Aphmau, you own yourself, and I own any OCs I may put in here. credits are due on all accounts.

Please correct me if you find any spelling/grammar mistakes and I will correct them if I can figure out how. I am a friend and will not get mad.

Fate is an actual physical person for reasons and is a god alongside Irene and the gods will speak like this because it looks cool.

This fanfiction will be cringe and probably be riddled with mistakes, please correct me in the comments if you notice anything or want me to change something.

I will be taking requests below for chapters however I am not comfortable writing smut due to the nature of the story (duh) and I will probably not be making angst requests because I am an overly emotional idiot (i.e. I had enough trouble writing the backstory already).

Hope you enjoy my book and have a nice day!