A Prospect.

You daintily go about scrolling through your phone as a minute pixel grows null in color. It's irrelevant at first, however, the pixels surrounding it are encompassed by the lack of color after the passage of mere seconds. Eventually, your entire phone succumbs to the darkness, and it begins to rupture.

You: "What the?" A hand swiftly emerges from the screen, socking you upon your left cheek. "PFFT!" Saliva spatters to the side.

From the blow, you drop your phone, yet your phone continues to rupture. The sprouted hand scrolls over to Wattpad and proceeds to open the app. Suddenly, another hand comes forth, then a leg, and then another. Alongside those limbs, an entire body emerges from the phone. They land atop the floor with a singular hand aiding their legs in balance. Afterwards, they stand straight and straighten their tie, despite not having one.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "HELLO THERE!" I extend a hand towards you while attaining a jaunty stance.

You: "AHH!!! WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!?! Wait. . . WHY CAN'T I SWEAR?!" You shrill. Your hands curl near your mouth.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Well, that's no way to treat a guest. It isn't everyday I commit breaking and entering, ya know!" I scoff before turning away from you.

You: "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Calm down, calm down. There's no need to be such a crybaby about having your reality crumble around you. Sheesh!" I reach into my pocket.

You: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAVING MY REALITY CRUMBLE AROUND ME?!?!" Your fists bang against the floor in one swift motion.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "It doesn't matter unless you're an atheist. ANYWHO, I came here to give you. . .drumroll please."

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

You: "WHERE'S THAT COMING FROM?!" You lightly claw at your head.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "THIS!" I hand you a card from my pocket. "I give this to every one of my amazing fans! Did I say that right?" I speak to the side.

A random guy appears beside me.

Bill: "Yeah, ya said it right." They wield a clipboard in one hand. Their finger grazes the paper atop said clipboard.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Why thank you." I graciously locate my fingertips upon my chest.

You: "WH-WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!?" Your hand hastily points to something beside me.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Who?" I tilt my head.

You: "WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! YOU WERE JUST TALKING TO H-" Your gaze snaps to mine before turning your attention towards a vacant space beside me.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Talking to who?"

You: "B-BUT HE WAS THERE!!! I SAW HIM!!!"

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Mmm. . .no, no, there isn't anyone beside me."

You: "D-DON'T YOU-YOU DARE LIE TO ME!"

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Hmm." I tap my chin. "I think you've been reading too many fanfics, they rot your brain, ya know."

You: "BUT I HAVEN'T ACCESSED WATTPAD TODAY!" You scream.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Look, all insane people have been there." I kneel by your side and wrap an arm round your shoulders. "Late at night, alone in your room, you search for the mature stories, and then you find the brawler you simp for the most. Granted, most of it's yaoi, DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THAT!" I tightly grip your shoulder as I stare directly at you.

You solemnly nod.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "But! You enjoy it nonetheless." I minutely shake you.

You: "Uhh. . .can you let me go?" You lift your hand to your chest.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "No because you would tell the police that I escaped from the cicatrix hospital."

You: "WHA-" I bring my hand over your mouth.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Ah, buh, buh, buh! There's no need to question my criminal record as it is LENGTHY." I roll my head back as my voice deepens in pitch. "Just, take the card, make sure to wash your hands after because I don't even know where that's been, and comment on this story."

You: "This. . .story?" You pull my hand away from your mouth.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Here, let me show you!" I waltz in a random direction.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

My knuckles interact with a discrete glass wall.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Hey! It's me! Your favorite writer, or at least I hope! Thanks to XxKuromiStarxX , an amazing idea that emerged in my head!" A single pointer finger descends atop my head. "I will ask you!" I point pompously towards the glass wall. "To ask me to write your ideas for Kerfuffles in Candyland! Yes, I'm being serious! I have multiple ideas in my head for the series, so you shouldn't worry about this series coming to an end anytime soon! However, I simply want to give back to the community that made me what I am today! So, write your suggestions, and I will get to work as soon as I can to implement them into a huge conglomeration chapter of all your guys' ideas!"

You remain momentarily stunned.

You: "Does this mean you can leave me alone now?"

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Yep! I just needed to traumatize you for comedy's sake!" My hands shoot upwards into the air.

You: "YOU TRAUMATIZED ME FOR SIMPLE JOKES?" You yell.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Yep!" I trot over to you. "But now it's time to say goodbye!" I stand directly atop your phone. "Bye, bye, now."

Your phone glows a vibrant white as I sink into the cellular device. . .rather slowly.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Yeah, this uhh. . .this takes a while."

After several minutes, the same hand that greeted this world first is the only limb that remains outside the phone.

SweetSuggarySyrup: "Hey, I'm gonna pull a Terminator." I extend my pointer and middle finger, forming the peace sign. "WAIT, NO! THAT'S THE WRONG ONE! AW, DAMN I-" My hand fully retreats into the phone.

With one final shake, the phone reveals a recharge battery symbol along the screen. You cower in the corner.

You: "W-Well, I-I'm traumatized." Your arms wrap around your head.

Bill: "You should be."

You: "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

That's right dear viewer! You can comment below your ideas for a part in a major conglomeration chapter of Kerfuffles in Candyland! Just post your idea, and I'll surely put it in!

That's all for now!

Ta, ta!