3

"Anastasia," Michael growled but then calmed down."Can I speak to you for a second, alone. In the house."

Anastasia frowned, pulling away from the guy."Yeah, um, excuse me Zach."

Zach nodded then said to Michael."Great party Michael, I'm having a blast."

Michael didn't say anything back, he just turned around and followed Anastasia into the house.

"What's up?" She asked him.

"You mind telling me, what the hell was that?" Michael asked, trying his best to control his anger.

"What?" She asked him, confused.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No....I don't, actually."

"Him kissing you Anastasia!"

"Kissing me?" She giggled."Michael, he only kissed my cheek."

"Whatever! The point is, you just met the dude and he's already kissing on you. What's next? You shoving your tongue down his throat?"

"Why are you mad?" She asked him with a frown."It was only one little kiss on the cheek, nothing else. It's not like he did something wrong to me. You're over exaggerating."

"Go up to your room!" He yelled, pointing up the stairs.

"What? Why?"

"Because, I said so."

"But--"

"Go!"

She rolled her eyes then walked up the stairs.

"You're being a jerk Michael!"

"Yeah? Well.....you're being a brat!"

She turned around and screamed him."Good! I love being a brat!"

"And I love being a jerk!" He screamed back.

"Good!"

"Good!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Jerk!" She screamed at him.

"Brat!" He screamed back.

She goes into her room, slams the door shut, then throws herself on her bed and screams into a pillow. After a couple minutes she gets up, takes a shower then brushes her teeth. She throws on some sleeping clothes then sits on her bed.

"Fucking asshole." She muttered, crossing her arms.

Someone knocks on the door and Anastasia yells."Go away!"

The door opens and Michael walks in.

She rolled her eyes."I said, go away, not come in."

He sighed."I'm sorry Anastasia, I didn't mean to call you a brat and yell at you."

"Yes, you did. You don't have to lie."

"No really, I got out of hand. I'm very sorry."

She rolled her eyes."Whatever, can you leave now."

Michael felt himself grow angry."I'm apologizing to you and you're asking me to leave?"

"I'm telling you to leave, not asking, huge difference."

He shakes his head."You're being such a b--" He stopped himself.

"Bitch? Go ahead, say it. I don't care." She smirked.

He sighs."Anastasia, why do you act like this?"

"Why do I act like what Michael? Myself?"

"This...this is not yourself."

She scoffed."Whatever Michael."

Her cellphone rings on her dresser and Michael grabs it.

"I thought Aaron said no cellphone." Michael said then answered the call."Hello? No Anastasia cannot come to the phone at this very moment, may I ask who's speaking? Jake?" Anastasia stands up from the bed and walks over to Michael.

"Give me my damn phone Michael!" She yelled reaching for it.

"No you can't speak to her, but what you can do is never ever call this phone again." Michael said then ended the call and stuffed her phone in his pocket.

She groaned."Michael, I swear you're getting on my last fucking nerve! First you're mad at me for hanging with Zach, now this?!"

"You wanna know the reason why I was mad at you for hanging with Zach, Anastasia?!" He yelled back.

"There shouldn't be a reason, Michael!"

"But there is!"

"Then what is the damn reason?!"

"I was jealous!" He yells and her face softens."I was jealous of you hanging with Zach because...because, I think I like you Anastasia."

She stares at him with her mouth slightly open. She was lost for words.

"Please say something." He said but she couldn't.

She didn't know what to say.

"I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut." He muttered.

He turned around and was about to walk away when she grabbed his arm.

He turned back around and stared down at her as she stared up at him. She didn't even have to tell him what to do. The sparkling look in her eyes gave it away. He hesitates but then leans down and softly kisses her lips.

He pulls away, looks into her eyes then softly kissed her lips again, pulling her close.

The soft kisses soon became rough as he backs her on the bed.

He hovered over her body and she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned softly in his mouth.

He pulls away and slowly licks up her neck, before kissing her chin. Next he bites and sucks on her skin softly.

"Ah, Michael." She moaned softly in his ear.

He kissed her lips then pressed his forehead against hers.

He sighed."I have to go back downstairs before people start to wonder where their host disappeared to." He chuckled and she smiled."I'll be back up when the party finishes...okay? Don't go to sleep."

She nods."Okay."

He kissed her lips one last time then stood up and left her room.

***

In the middle of the night, Anastasia was awoken by soft lips pressed against hers.

"I told you not to go to sleep." He said and she smiled against his lips.

"I got tired." She said then yawned softly.

He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead."Go back to sleep."

"Why would you wake me up, if you're gonna tell me to go back to sleep?" She asked.

"I only kissed you." He said."Did my kiss wake you up, Sleeping Beauty?"

She smiled."Go to sleep."

He chuckled."Alright."