55

"Drop them." Damon demands, nodding his head down at their guns. When they don't obey, Damon places his finger on the trigger."I said drop the fucking guns!"

Aaron sucks his teeth then lets his guns fall to the floor, along with Michael's.

"Lisa, pick them up." Damon ordered and Lisa does so.

"I'll take that." Lisa declared, snatching the baseball bat out of Anastasia's hands.

"Oh, you're so lucky right now, bitch." Anastasia mutters audible.

"Shut up, you whore!" Lisa hisses in Anastasia's face."I dare you to make a move so I can beat your ass to death."

"Your breath is already ahead of you." Anastasia snaps back."You don't scare me, trick."

"We'll see." Lisa said before turning and walking back to Damon.

"Sweet Anastasia." Damon said, licking his lips."I missed you girl." Anastasia sends him a disgusted glare and he continues."Best pussy I ever had."

Michael bites down on his tongue just as Lisa sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes."Quit lying. Her pussy ain't special."

"Yet it stole your man." Anastasia smartly comments and Lisa points a gun at her. She nods her head."Yeah, you real brave with that gun in your hand."

Michael pulls Anastasia behind him."Don't even try it Lisa." He warns."I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare hands."

Lisa chuckles."Michael, I have no problem with shooting you either. After what you put me through, I would be more than happy to kill you myself."

"After what I put you through?" Michael repeats, frowning."What exactly did I put you through?"

"You cheated on me!" She snaps, pointing the gun at him."Over and over with her!" Tears start to roll down her cheeks and Anastasia yawns."The night after Smokey's party, you didn't even care to end the phone call before you started fucking her. I heard the entire thing."

Michael closes his eyes and sighs."Lisa--"

Anastasia interrupts Michael."Get out your feelings ho."

"I swear, Anastasia, I will shoot you!" Lisa yells, putting her finger on the trigger.

"Anastasia, just shut up." Aaron snaps over his shoulder.

"For what?" Anastasia asked Aaron, arching a brow."She ain't gonna do shit."

"I would listen to him." Lisa smirks, cocking her head to the side."You don't know me, Anastasia."

Anastasia rolls her eyes."I know you're soft and dumb as fuck."

"You have one more time! I swear I'm gonna kill you." Lisa warns.

"And how many times you said that?" Anastasia asked her.

"Please," Michael begs, grabbing Anastasia's hand."Anastasia, please be quiet."

"All right." She mutters.

"How cute." Damon said before looking at Lisa."Mikey's looking out for his bitch."

"Don't call her that." Michael and Aaron snap in unison.

"Or what?" Damon asked."Y'all gonna do something? Hmm?"

"Lets see if you still have that much confidence without those guns." Aaron said and Damon laughs. 

"Shut the fuck up." Kemal said, keeping his gun on them as he walks over to Lisa and Damon.

"Anastasia, come here." Damon smirks and Anastasia gives him a nasty look without moving."You have five seconds to walk your ass over here or five seconds to decide who should die first."