12

"Michael," Anastasia giggled as he kissed around her neck."That tickles."

He pulled away and smiled at her."I just can't get enough of you, baby."

She smiled then kissed his lips."I can't get enough of you either. I love you."

"I love you more." He said back before pecking her lips.

She tilts her head and stares in awe at his gorgeous features.

"What?" He asked.

She plays in his soft curls."You're so sexy, Michael." He blushed, smiling wide and she said."Your smile is so perfect and beautiful."

He blushed harder, covering his face with his hands."Anastasia."

She giggled at his shyness. "What?" She removed his hands from his face and smiled."Don't you ever cover that beautiful face and enchanting smile of yours."

She kissed his lips then pulled away biting his lower lip softly.

He groaned, pulling her closer to his body.

"Round seven?" He suggested, pulling off her shirt.

She giggled as he rolled them over so he was on top and kissed down her neck.

"Michael?!" Voices hollered from downstairs.

Michael pulled away and rolled his eyes, annoyed."Fuck. Me."

She giggled then kissed his lips."Later."

He smirked then stood up, pulling her along with them.

She puts on her shirt then follows Michael downstairs where they see his parents and Janet and Randy.

"Uh, mother, what is going on?" Michael asked.

"Michael, sweetie, today's family day." She said then looked and smiled at Anastasia."Hello, dear."

Anastasia hugged Katherine then kissed her cheek."Hello, Katherine." She also said hello to Joseph, Janet, and Randy.

"I completely forgot family day was today." Michael said, running his fingers through his curly hair.

"That's alright dear, the rest of the family will be here soon, so I should start cooking. Anastasia would you like to help with Janet and I?"

Anastasia nodded with a smile."Yes ma'am, I'll be right back." She turned around and went back upstairs.

She takes a shower and brushes her teeth then gets dressed into a cute sundress with flats. She did her hair then walked out of her room and bumped into Michael who was also freshened up.

She smiled as he pushed her back in her room then shut the door.

He pulled her into a sweet kissed and she moaned softly in his mouth.

"You smell so good, baby." He said, hugging her tightly. He kissed her lips again then sighed."Remember Anastasia, they can't know about us just yet."

She nods."I know."

He looked down at her chest and smiled."You're wearing the necklace I got you."

She playfully rolled her eyes."Okay Michael, do you know what you're suppose to do with a necklace?" She asked with sarcasm."Wear it. Around your neck. Whenever you want."

He chuckled."Stop being such a smart ass."

"Stop being such a stupid ass." She said back, crossing her arms.

He arched a brow with a grin."Oh, I'm being a stupid ass?"

She smirked."Yeah."

He showed her his hands."I'm being a stupid ass, Annie?"