29

After a day of having fun at Neverland, It was time for Ariel to leave.

Anastasia sighed, staring at the car that Ariel was in, fade away.

"I had a lot of fun today, with you and Ariel." Michael said and Anastasia looked at him.

She nodded, giving him a half smile."Me too. You did a good job."

"At what?" He asked confused.

"At pretending to not hate me in front of Ariel. Nicely done." Anastasia said then turned to leave when he grabbed her arm.

"I don't hate you, Anastasia." He said softly."Sure, I'm beyond pissed and mad at you for not telling me about Ariel, but I could never hate you."

She pulled her arm away from him."You said so yourself, Michael. Right in my face."

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair."I didn't mean it, Anastasia. I was just so heart broken that you kept this from me. You don't understand, I missed almost four years of Ariel's life--"

"So did I--"

"But you knew about her, Anastasia, I didn't." Michael said."For four years, I didn't even know Ariel existed."

"Michael, I said I was sorry." She said in a whisper, feeling tears fill her eyes.

He shrugged, shaking his head."Sorry's not good enough, Anastasia."

She rubbed her lips together then looked down at the ground as the tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

She took a deep breath, wiped her tears away then looked up at him. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. She stared into his soft eyes and he stared into hers, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"Michael! Hurry up! I'm waiting for you!" Lisa hollered from the front door in a robe.

Anastasia rolled her eyes and Michael went to say something when she beat him to it."Have a good night, Michael."

"Wait, Anastasia." Michael said but she ignored him.

When she got to her car, she got in then started the engine and drove away.

***

Anastasia was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling when she got a phone call.

Without looking at the caller ID, she answered it, mumbling."Hello?"

"Hey....Anastasia." A soft voice spoke.

She quickly sat up and said softly."Michael?"

"Yeah." He said in a quiet voice but then coughed and said in a much deeper voice."Yeah, it's me."

She arched a brow and a small smile took over her face."What do you want? I know it has nothing to do with Ariel because you would've had your attorneys call me."

"I can't call to check on you?" He asked.

"Cut the shit." She said."What do you want?"

"Alright, can I come over?" He asked.

She chuckled."Is this some kind of joke?"

"No, it's not." He said."Lisa and I got into an argument and I really need to get away from her. She's driving me crazy, and not in the good sexual way."

Anastasia smirked."Poor baby. Yes, you can come over."

"Really?" He asked, his voice filled with excitement.

"No." She said then hung up and laid back down.

A couple minutes later, she heard her front door closing.

"What the hell?" She said to herself then got up from the bed then walked out of her room to the front door.

She rolled her eyes."I really need to change the locks." She said annoyed then crossed her arms."I thought I said no, Michael."

"I was already on my way over here, I wasn't gonna just turn around." He said.

"You should've." She mumbled then looking him up and down."You should really get out of those clothes."

He looked at her and smirked."Very eager to fuck are you?"

She rolled her eyes and looked away so he wouldn't see her smile."No, asshole, you're soaking wet from the rain and I don't want you to catch a cold or something much worse."

He shrugs."Well, I don't have anymore clothes with me."

"You can wear a robe while I dry your clothes." She said then walked away from him to a closet and took out a large black robe. She gives it to him then points at a bathroom door.

He tapped her nose and smiled."Thank you."

She walked around him while mumbling."Yeah, whatever."

He goes into the bathroom then a couple seconds later, Anastasia heard the shower head turn on.

She went into the bathroom."Michael!"

He opened the shower glass door then poked his head out."What?"

"I did not say you could shower."

"Well, I'm already in, you expect for me to get out?"

"Yes."

"Well, alright." He said then stepped out of the shower and stood in front of her, naked and dripping wet.

Her eyes slowly travel down south and he smirked, walking closer to her."My eyes aren't down there, beautiful."

"Ugh!" She groaned annoyed then went to turn around when he pulled her to him.

"Come shower with me." He said.

"Hell fucking no."

"You know you want to." He said.

She rolled her eyes."Oh, please--"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want to shower with me." He said and stared down at her with a powerful seductive gaze.

She stared up at him then looked away and laughed.

He chuckled."What?"

She shook her head, still laughing.

"What is it, Anastasia?"

She looked at him and smiled, staring up into his beautiful eyes.

She shook her head and sighed."I can't say it."

He slightly smiled then leaned down and softly kissed her lips, making her become weak to her knees.

Even though it's only been two months since they've both been affection with each other, it felt like a whole year to them.

***

Anastasia was in the kitchen, watching Michael make dinner for the both of them, when there were five hard knocks on the door.

"I'll go see who that is." She said to Michael then got up and walked out of the kitchen to the front door.

She opens it and Lisa comes storming in."Where the hell is he?!"