47

Michael and Anastasia just stare at Carissa as she rocked the baby in her arms.

Carissa looks at Michael."Well? Don't be rude, come say hello to little Mikey."

Michael looks at Anastasia and Anastasia's eyes stay glued on Carissa.

"Is there something you want to say, Anastasia?" Carissa asked with a smile."You look a little mad, you okay?"

Anastasia looked away and did a short laugh while shaking her head. Michael stepped in front of Anastasia becasue he knew she was a about to approach crazy mode.

"Why are you blocking her, Michael? She's not gonna do anything." Carissa said.

"Only because that baby in your arms is the only thing that's keeping me from beating your ass." Anastasia snapped.

Carissa laughs."Oh, is someone jealous?"

"Carissa, what is going on?" Michael asked."You know you're not suppose to be here. You know you're not even allowed here or near me."

She takes a step closer to him and holds the baby out.

"You don't want to meet your son, Michael?" She asked and Michael looked down at the sleeping baby."He doesn't bite, here, hold him."

She shoves the baby into Michael's arms and Michael stares down at him.

"He looks just like you." Carissa smiled and Anastasia mutters something under her breath."His name is Michael, I named him after you of course."

Michael shook his head while staring down at the baby."Take him, Carissa."

She giggled."Michael--"

"Take him!" Michael snapped causing Carissa and Anastasia to jump.

Carissa quickly takes the baby back and Michael watches as she places the baby in the car seat.

Carissa stands up and faces Michael."Michael, what is your problem? I thought you would at least be ecstatic you finally have your own child."

"My problem is, you're using an innocent baby, which you and I both know that isn't mine, to get what you want, which is me, and that shits not cool."

She scoffs."Michael, he's yours, and why would I need him to get you, I've been had you since I met you."

"You--"

Michael interrupts Anastasia."Anastasia."

Anastasia closes her mouth and rolls her eyes.

Michael looks back at Carissa."Carissa, you and I both know that's a damn lie. I don't mean to break your heart but what went down between us was nothing, and will never ever be something. It was just plain sex, a hookup, with no feelings involved."

"My feelings were involved, Michael." She said with sad eyes."You can't tell me you didn't feel anything that night we made love."

"He just did." Anastasia said and Michael turned around and gave her a warning look.

"Looks like he has his little bitch in check." Carissa chuckled."Just like Jason used to."

"Don't come for me bitch, you don't want this." Anastasia snapped over Michael's shoulder.

Carissa laughed."You don't scare me, raggedy ass ho."

Anastasia runs from behind Michael but before she could reach Carissa Michael pulls her back.

"Anastasia, stop it."

"Michael, let me go. What are you protecting her scrawny ass for?" Anastasia asked him.