#8_ Freyja Yuizome

Hello everyone!

I'm back with more art for my babs Freyja, and this piece is actually pretty relevant to her story as it's when she recieved her scars!

Some backstory: Freyja is part of the Undertale/Deltarune fandom, with the fae being an isolated species who hated fighting in wars, and while they are monsters, they were seen as human too as the only physical difference between fae and humans are their wings, horns, pointed ears and gold eyes.

Before the events of the drawing, Frey and a group of fae snuck into the city to rescue her world's Chara and Frisk, but they were too late and both of them were slaughtered.

Frey and her team were discovered and fought hard to survive, but everyone was defeated and killed.

Frey only survived as the person who wounded her believed she had died after she lost consciousness, and a mystery character brought her to the world where the Undertale/Deltarune games takes place.

Her world is lost and she has to adapt to her new environment, where she is reunited with her lover who had escaped from her world. She also meets new faces and forms new bonds.

In a rp I'm in with a friend, she basically adopts Noelle, becomes friends with most of the characters, and sees Chara as a younger sibling, as she had lost her brother centuries ago and Chara reminds her of him.

Note: Her brother's name is Rowan

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Anywho... I hope you all have a good day/night further and I should hopefully post batch 3 of my AoTW entries soon as I've just gotta finish Endo 2.0!