#29_Lionfish Clockwork

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I joined a challenge, and since I've only drawn merfolk twice before this, I decided to join the #FishyFishy challenge on the Mr.Creepypasta Amino!

I chose Clockwork for this challenge, as she's one of my favorite characters, and I chose a lionfish for her tail design. I was originally gonna stick to the purple-red color theme of the fish but decided to change it to green so that it matched her eye. It also kinda shows the full effect of whatever she'd been infected with.

I also thought really hard about her scars and why she'd have so many.

The missing eye is from a spear after she attacked a few fishermen, and she used one of their watches to replace it, (sorta like a trophy), and having a blindspot on her left affected her depth perception, so she'd often swim into stones, or get attacked, hence why most of her scars are on the left half of her body, and why those fins are damaged.

She also loves to collect watches from her victims and secures them to the chains on her tail. She has many more in her home, but unfortunately, not all watches can be attached to the chains thanks to their flimsy straps.

Anyways... I hope you all have a good day/night further!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙