#39_Twisted Boris

Hello everyone!

This is the last piece for today, I promise! This is drawing 2 of my Bendy pieces, and I bring you all my version of Twisted Boris!

For those who don't know or remember, in my planned Au, Susie Angel doesn't use Boris to become beautiful again, but rather to protect her territory from unwanted guests, such as The Butcher Gang, Lost Ones and Bendy. Especially Bendy.

She does kill them to see if their insides can be used to fix her face, but it isn't her main goal, and oftentimes, she uses the remains to feed the creature dwelling in her ink pool. This creature isn't canon in the game, but rather a fan creation that I still need to figure out and design.

While she may love 'perfect' Boris, (the one in this drawing), the mystery creature will be something she's cherished since things first went downhill.

Anyways... I did originally plan on doing Alice next, but kinda changed my mind and am busy working through the handful of sketches I never really got around to finishing. 

So instead, Zero, a creepypasta character, will be next, then Allison and Tom, and so on till I've gone through the list.

That'll be all for now and I hope you all have a good day/night further! 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙