#13_Adair and Mushroom

Hello everyone!

So, with my mission of getting a ref sheet and icon done for all my oc's, I decided to take a little break where I could work on properly drawing something, and an idea I wanted to do for awhile was to draw my deer Pony siblings interacting with each other, so I did just that about a month ago and I finally got around to finishing it up today!

Adair is the eldest sibling, so he's often working and doing chores while Mushroom keeps him company, sharing what she and Zecora had been doing, and what the zebra planned on teaching her in the future, or she often just goes on about the things she saw in the Everfree Forest and does her best to describe the different plants she comes across.

At times Mushroom tends to lean against her brother to get his attention when she feels that he isn't listening to her, which usually annoys him as he's trying to work, but since the run in this piece is for personal wood restocking purposes, he doesn't mind her distracting behavior.

Adair and Mushroom often sit by the fireplace during colder nights where they share stories while munching on warm apple pie and drinking hot cocoa, or coffee, (Adair is the coffee drinker as Mushroom hates the bitter taste).

I also hate drawing backgrounds, but will put an effort into them if I feel like a piece needs it-

Anyways... I hope you all have a good day/night further!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙