Chapiter 3

Everyone was looking at me.

-Hello... my name is Angelica Carera, I come from Biarritz. I am 15 years old and I live alone with my mother.

Everyone applauded, I sat back down and I noticed that the boy who had given me my headphones was only staring at me. I plunged my attention into my little drawings and then came the moment when this boy had to introduce himself;

-Hello, my name is Etienne Michut, I am 15 years old, I have two older brothers, Edouard and Paul. I play soccer. And that's all I have to say.

Flashback:

-No Angelica is not leaving! I don't want to lose my love! I beg you not to.

My lover was screaming, begging me not to leave, but my parents' car wouldn't stop, I could see him bursting into tears. Tears were falling down my cheeks, I opened the car window and put my head through it.

-I promise you that I will come back Etienne. I will never forget you!

Another promise that I will surely not keep. Like all the others. Then he became a simple silhouette that I could not distinguish.

End of the flashback.

I came to my senses and looked at him. It can't be him, it doesn't look like him. And anyway, what could it do to me? Nothing at all, we lost sight of each other, and that's that. The teacher explains the course of this year, the potential exit and so on.

-So for the outings... At the end of September we have an integration outing between the sophomores, then in December we have a week of skiing. And the last week of class before the vacations we will visit Greece. Do you have any questions?

Nobody answers, so he concludes that he doesn't. He gives us our timetable, then we go to take the picture for our canteen card. We go in alphabetical order, so I'm in the first one. Once I'm through, I have to go wait with the rest of my class. Two girls from my class came to me with a big smile on their face.

-Hi, I'm Kylie and this is Sofia. Just like that, how is Biarritz?

-It's really beautiful.

They start to laugh, I move and look at them going away towards a group of girls of the class, they don't look very nice. I prefer to stand aside and I make myself discreet, well as much as possible, until this famous Etienne and a friend of his come towards me.

-Don't pay attention to them, they are not worth it. His friend tells me.

-They are real perste, they were in our class last year. And this is Ethan.

-I feel like I've seen you before, Ethan.

-Maybe... I'm often with my big brother at his games.

-Who's your big brother?

-Kylian Mbappé.

-The soccer player?

-Yes, that's him.

I smile gently and we talk a little. The teacher asks us to go back to the classroom, we do it and we settle down in our seats. The bell of the noon resounds and announces us that our return is finished. I walk until my stop of streetcar and put my headphones. Once arrived I go up I go on board of the streetcar and get off at the stop close to my house, then I walk until my house. by arriving I deposit my bag in the entrance and go in the living room to rest a little. At seven o'clock in the evening I hear my mother coming home.