Chapiter 11

Paul comes rather quickly to look for us to eat, we settle down at table and the meal is really delicious.

-But it is not the sweater of Etienne? asked Edouard.

-I forgot my pyjamas at home...

-The rotten excuse.

I blush and don't talk about the meal anymore, in the end I help clean up.

-Why didn't you mention the meal?

-I have the impression that Etienne and I are drifting apart... I mean, when I talk to him, he never listens to me, he's always in his thoughts. I also feel like I'm nothing to him anymore, sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't cut all ties.

-Why do you say that?

-Well, he's been weird for a few days now, always in his thoughts, almost not talking to me. I think it might be better for us not to talk anymore.

Etienne's point of view:

-I think it might be better for us not to talk anymore.

I feel my heart tightening at this sentence, I was going to go to the kitchen, but I go the other way around and go to Edward's room. I feel tears coming to my eyes. I want to cry but nothing comes out of my eyes.

-What's going on? Asks Paul.

-Angelica thinks we shouldn't talk anymore.

-But why? Asks Edouard.

-I don't know, she just told Mom.

-I don't know why you're so upset about it.

-You don't understand, Paul! I'm attached to her, and I even think I love her, but I know it's not mutual, I'm afraid she'll leave like before.

-What do you mean, like before?

-Angelica is also Etienne's former lover. Edouard said. When you say you love her, it's not just friendship?

-No! It's much more than that, I want to kiss her, to be able to cuddle her whenever I want. I want to have her by my side until the end.

I think I have said too much, the door opens and gives way to Angelica.

Angelica point of view:

Once all is cleaned I go to the room of Etienne but I don't find him, I look everywhere and I end up knocking and enter in the room of Édouard I see Etienne and Paul there.

-I've been looking for you everywhere Etienne, are you coming?

-Yeah, let's talk to him, he'll meet you. Paul said to me.

I nod and leave as if nothing had happened, I start to prepare the second Narnia. Once it is ready Etienne arrives and settles under the comforter beside me. He smiles at me, but his smile looks totally fake, I prefer not to ask him any questions and start the movie. During the first battle I put my head on him and he encircles me with his arms, I place my arm on his chest, I feel so good here. I feel safe. His sweater had been lifted by his hug so you could see my panties, someone opens the door, he places his hand on my buttocks to prevent it from being seen. He pauses with his other hand and look at the person in the door frame.

-Sorry if I'm disturbing you, but don't stay up too late, we'll wake up early tomorrow.

-Yes, don't worry dad.

Behind his father there are Edward and Paul who encourage him. Once the door is closed, he starts the movie again. I let out a few tears during the movie, and each time he held me tighter. At the end of the third movie I put my computer further away and fell asleep with my back to him. He also has his back to me, like the first day I slept at his place. The next day I wake up before him, so I decide to wake him up slowly.