Chapiter 8

Since the last time I went to Etienne's house I felt a great closeness with him, tonight I'm going to join my grandma at her house to take care of her with my mom for a weekend. The bell that means the end of the classes rings, I hurry to put my things away and get out of the school as soon as possible. Once out, I take Etienne off and wish him a good weekend. I get into my mother's car which was already loaded with all our stuff.

I wave goodbye through the window and head for my hometown Biarritz. Since we have a long drive, I take out my computer and start reading Narnia chapter 1. I watch it so carefully.

-I feel like I'm seeing you with your old lover watching this movie.

-What former lover?

-I don't know what his name would be, but when you were a little girl we lived in Paris with your father but because of grandpa thumb's health problems we decided to move to Biarritz to be closer to him. And in Paris you had a very charming lover. He promised you a lot. I wonder what happened to him.

-What did he look like?

-He was light brown with soft eyes, he was really in love with you, I remember once you were sick and he came to bring you the big chocolate Santa Claus to comfort you for not coming out.

After talking for a few minutes about this famous former lover I dive back into my movie. After finishing the first one I go on with the second and the third. After the films I spoke with Edouard and told him what my mother had told me. It was already dark when we arrived at my grandmother's house, we entered her house and she showed us where we were going to sleep.

Edouard's point of view:

It's been a while that I try to find the name of this girl. I've been looking for a long time but I can't find it. I am at the table in my thoughts, then I hear my brother speaking to us about Angelica.

-It's good, I found it! I shouted.

-Found what, my friend? asked my mother.

-The name of Etienne's former lover!

-Stop it with his...

-It's Angelica.

-No way! Etienne protested.

-She spoke to me earlier and told me that when she was a little girl she had a boyfriend and he was in Paris but she had to move because her grandfather was sick. I'm sure it's her.

-You have no proof! Etienne shouted.

I leave the table and go to his room, everyone follows me, and I take in his drawer the photo of him and his little lover. Then I take a Polaroid of him and Angelica, put them side by side and show it to her.

-She looks like her portrait.

-It is impossible...

-She has become so beautiful. Tell my father.

-Where is she this weekend, Etienne? Ask my mother.

-She went to see her grandma who is sick every weekend. Why is that?

-Just like that.

Angelica's point of view:

I'm in the room I used to occupy as a child when I used to come and sleep here, there are so many good memories it's impressive.