Chapiter 10

The day of course ended and we are announced that tomorrow the teachers have pedagogical day, therefore Etienne proposes me to sleep at his place, I accept and I ask him nevertheless to pass at my place before. We take the streetcar and by arriving we go up in my room, I prepare my bag and do not forget my computer as well as the cds Narnia. Once my bag is ready, he tells me to take the medieval dress because he is invited to a birthday party where the theme is medieval.

I smile and take it, once ready we go to take the streetcar to his house, arriving at his house I put my things in his room and Edouard takes me in his arms. We sit on the sofa and talk about everything and nothing. At the same time I tell him what my mother had told me the last time. But I noticed that he wasn't paying attention.

Etienne's point of view:

She was telling me something, but I wasn't listening to anything she was telling me. I was too focused on her lips, her neck and her sweet face. It's true that she looks a lot like the girl I loved as a child, but what if it was really her? Maybe that would explain why I feel like I know her by heart. She snaps her fingers in front of my eyes to get me out of my thoughts.

-Are you listening to me?

-No, I'm sorry I was in my thoughts.

-I had noticed, you tell me if I'm bothering you Etienne.

I took gods for Edouard to arrive and make us change the subject, but he is never there when we need him. I saw her waiting for an answer from me.

-No, you're not bothering me at all, it's just that there's something that's bothering me.

-Tell me all.... You know I'm here if you need me.

But gods be praised, the doorbell rings, I get up and open it, I see Paul with a suitcase in his hand.

-So that doesn't help his big brother adore.

Point of view of Angelica:

He goes to open the door, I look at the wall that was in front of me, as if lost, I feel like I'm feeling something, something I've never really felt before. Like a feeling of having found something lost. I hear him coming, but he is not alone, so I get up out of politeness and see a boy.

-Angelica I present you Paul, my big brother.

-Hello...

-Is she your girlfriend?

-No, she's... my... best friend.

He hesitated to answer, as if he didn't mean what he was saying, he looked tormented, what if I had become nothing more than an acquaintance to him? No, there is just something about it. We mustn't think about it, at least not now. I shake hands with his elder brother and he goes to put his things in Edouard's room. Etienne sits down next to me and he speaks, this time if it is me who was not listening to him.

The evening goes very well, Etienne put on his pajamas while I was looking for mine in my bag, I had taken them all out but they were not there, I still could not forget my pajamas. I blow and put all in my bag.

-What's going on?

I look at him, my eyes wandering over his body but quickly going back to his eyes.

-I can't find my pajamas.

He goes to his closet and comes back to me, handing me one of his sweaters. I take it and go to the bathroom, take a shower quickly and return to the room. We put ourselves on his bed and I launch the first Narnia.