Chapiter 5

It's been a while since I entered my new high school. I have become very close to Ethan and Etienne. We are sort of an inseparable trio. The day after tomorrow, it's the integration trip for the secondes. Today Etienne told me that after school he wanted me to come to his training, so I agreed. The bell rings and we go out with Ethan to the training center.

-By the way, I always wondered what kind of music you listen to that makes you so calm and gentle. Ethan asked me.

-It's pretty strange to admit.

-Why is that? Etienne asked.

-I listen to classical music, mainly piano.

-I didn't imagine you like this. Ethan confessed.

-I didn't know that people could like classical music.

-What did you think I would listen to, Ethan?

-Earlier Lomepal, Adele and Orelsan.

-It helps me to concentrate and clear my mind, if you have to revise an exam I suggest you revise it by listening to classical music, and I also listen to Adele, Lomepal and Orelsan but they are not my main singers.

We arrive at the training center, I go in the stands and encourage the guys during their training. Then at the end they go to take their shower.

Etienne's point of view:

Angeliqua did nothing but encourage us, so with Ethan we laughed a lot. The end of the training arrives, I have only one hurry it is to go to take my shower. I give all what I have left and run towards the changing rooms, while entering there I rush under the shower. Then the guys arrive screaming as always. They join me, Romaric starts to say something quite embarrassing.

-Who's the hot chick in the stands?

I throw a glance to Ethan and we understand each other. They won't touch Angeliqua.

-She's our best friend. Said Ethan.

-Will you pass me her insta or her number?

-It's no use, you won't be able to handle her. I said to dissuade him.

-And why is that?

-Because she's a special girl, she listens to classical music, she has a strong language.

-And so on.

Romaric started to laugh. Which doesn't reassure me at all, I don't want him to hurt her, I care much too much about her to see her hurt.

Angeliqua's point of view:

I was waiting for the guys at the entrance of the center, looking at my Instagram feed for a bit, then I hear yelling behind me. I see the guys from their crews, and all behind I see them. I smile and he comes up to me, we all talk on the way home, tonight I'm sleeping at Etienne's since I have to help him review for our next assessment. Our way separates with that of Ethan then we return to Etienne. By returning we take off our shoes and put our coat on the coat rack.

-I AM BACK!!!!

We advance until the living room and see there a young man strongly resembling Etienne. I remain behind this one not to be noticed. The boy in the sofa turns his head in our direction and smiles.

-Hi, kid, so you finally bring us your girlfriend.

He says while raising to come to rub his point against the head of my friend.

-She is not my girlfriend, she is Angeliqua my friend.

-Hello.

He serves me the hand with his big smile always attached to his face.

-We go to my room.

-Protect yourself!

-We're going to study, idiot!

-Yes, you're going to study human anatomy!

I turned scarlet at his brother's remark. When we got to his room, he showed me where to put my things and he went to his desk.

-This is Edouard my big brother

-Okay... I think you have another big brother too, right?

-Yes, Paul, but he lives in Versailles.

-Ok...

I smile and he shows me a chair next to him. I sit down and look at him for a few seconds, the features of his face are so soft, they are regular and without imperfections. I am in admiration of him. I take myself in hand and concentrate on something else than his face.

-Do you want to start studying now?

-I don't feel like it, I think I'll start by putting on my pajamas and then I'll see.

-Okay, maybe you want me to leave you? I asked.

-I'm going to change in the bathroom so you can get in your pajamas here. He answered.

I nodded and let him go, he closed the door behind him, I went to get my pajamas from my bag.