Ch.2

Vote & Comment

Messiah POV

"Get out".

I told this bitch pullin up my pants.

"Get out? I thought you said I could stay th"-

"Bitch stop lyin, bye".

"Mmtch, can't stand you, good dick havin ass hoe".

I looked over seein she was eyein the full condom on the floor.

"I kill bitches like you, try it".

She rolled her eyes and mumbled somethin under her breath.

I ignored her as she got dressed then I followed her out makin sure she ain't touch shit.

Jason was just comin in wit a hoe and I dapped him up.

This bitch gon have the audacity to speak to him.

"Tell yo brother stop being a hoe and let me spend the night".

"Anyway".

He said after a long silence and him muggin her then took ole girl to his room.

"Y'all both some hoes".

I waited til she was outside to toss her ha phone and closed and locked the door.

I went back in my room to clean up and blasted music cus I wasn't tryina hear them fuckin.

I rolled three blunts then went in my bathroom closin the door and openin the window.

I love gettin high but I hate for that shit to get stuck in my furniture.

After the first and half of the second blunt I started scrollin on random apps and ended up in my gallery.

Lookin at pictures of my daughter I started smilin and ashed my blunt.

I only got to see her on weekends cus I lived four hours away.

It was only Thursday but I wanted to see her, them weekends don't be long enough for me.

I went to Sin's unsaved contact pressin the call button waitin for a answer.

After the first five rings I was finna hang up but her voice came through the phone.

"Hello".

"I'm comin to get my baby, have her ready and pack enough for four days".

"Why y"-

I hung up and texted Jason lettin him know I was leavin and grabbed my keys headin out the door.

...

I hopped out goin to knock on her door but got no answer.

Fuck takin her so long? This bitch knew I was comin.

I was mid knock when the door opened and she had Santana on her hip.

"Why you getting her so early"?

I stayed silent reachin for her but she moved her back.

"I understand you don't wanna talk to me but this is my child as well, why you gettin her so early"?

I just looked at her and she was finna walk away til Santana started reachin for me.

She sighed heavily hesitatin but handed her over anyway.

She walked back in leavin the door open and came back wit her bag and Serenity came runnin behind her.

"Hi Messiah".

I always catch myself not wantin to speak to her but be havin to remind myself she ain't had shit to do with her momma's hoe activities.