Ch.10

Journey POV

"Remi what I tell you bout lettin yoself in my house"?

"Ion care what you told me, where you comin from"?

"The store. Where you been? You been ghost for the past week and a half".

"Don't be questionin me, you ain't my bitch".

He said catchin an attitude out of absolutely nowhere.

"Nigga it was just a question, if you gon have that fawnky ass attitude you can leave".

"Matter fact, you need to leave anyway cus i gotta get ready for a date".

He looked at me like he was ready to end my life.

"You ain't doin shit. Whoever that bitch ass nigga who call himself tryna fuck, tell em stay his ass where he at".

"I'm grown as hell and like you said, I ain't yo bitch so stop trippin and get out my house".

He stood up lookin me in my soul and walkin over to me.

"Let a nigga come in this bitch, that's gon be blood on yo hands and you gon watch me kill his punk ass".

Now he doin too much.

"Ight now you gettin a lil beside yoself, ion know who pissed you off but you ain't finna come in my shit thinkin you run me".

"You needa go and don't pop up again til you got yo attitude In check".

He jerked his head back comin closer.

"Bitch wh"-

My hand went straight across his face cus I done told him multiple times before about callin me out my name.

"Bye Remi, you doin too much".

I turned to walk away and grabbed my hair softly pullin me into his chest while his hand went around my throat.

"What I tell you bout puttin yo hands on me"?

"This yo last warnin, next time imma fuck up yo walk".

He pushed me forward grabbin his belongings and leavin.

Baby when i tell you I was weak in the knees.

His sexy bipolar ass.

...

I was puttin the finishin touches on my look when there was a knock on my door.

I grabbed my purse opening it revealin my fine ass date.

"Hey Leek".

"Wassup ma. And I thought I told you to call me Malik, Leek is my street name".

He looked me up and down lickin his lips.

"You look so good babygirl, smell good too".

He said pullin me into a soft hug.

"Thank you boo, give me one second".

I ran back to my room grabbin my favorite lip liner and gloss for touch ups if needed.

"Ok, I'm ready".

We stepped out and i locked the door behind us before he grabbed my hand leadin me to his car and openin my door.

I met Malik about a week ago and he's been decent so far.

He was takin me to his house for a date and he had his personal chef preparin and servin us.

"So how was yo day beautiful, do anything interestin"?