Ch.16

Messiah POV

"Yo Remi, yall gon wanna see this".

Sed said over the phone before a video came through.

I got the guys' attention before pressin play and immediately stopped it seein Journey.

"Yo what the fuck is this shit Sed"?

"I know you don't wanna watch it but you gotta listen to it".

He said makin me take a deep breath and unpause it.

I sat the phone face down so I wouldn't have to look at it but the sound was just as bad.

She was screamin for help and we heard another from a distance that sounded like Bam.

All while she was cryin he was tellin me how he wanted everything I took from him and how he wanted payback for his uncle.

He told me to show up wit his money, Jason, and nobody else.

Ain't gon happen.

I was tryin ignore her cryin to focus on the actual message he was sendin but I almost broke down hearin her so I cut it off.

Zero was holdin back tears too cus I'm 95% sure they was doin the same thing to Bam.

I hung up hittin a U-turn headin to the warehouse and callin everybody back in includin Sed.

By the time we got there everybody was already ready and waitin for instructions.

"Sed I need you to track where that video came from and I need you to do it now".

I said then walked over to Zero.

"Look man, I'm sorry. I know this shit on me but ian mean to get them involved".

He shook his head lookin at me.

"Nah, I'm part of this life too but neither of us to blame. He just a sick muhfucka".

"We gon get em back, and we gon kill this nigga. No more games, it's time for him to die".

He nodded and we stood there waitin for Sed to find anything.

Bout an hour later

"Man what's takin you so fuckin long"!

"Wherever he sent it from is remote and got too many firewalls, it's gon take time".

He said wit slight aggravation.

"So we just supposed to sit here nigga? Find somethin, we need to roll out as quick as possible"!

I started pacin gettin more and more pissed off.

"Fuck that. Everybody gear up"!

"We got a few locations of his traps and warehouses, we go in and shoot anybody that ain't come wit us"!

"Ion give a fuck who it is or what they say, if you don't know em kill em"!

"Keep an eye out for Journey and Bam, whoever find em contact me and or Zero"!

"If and when y'all do find em y'all don't leave they side til one of us get there"!

"Split up, we out"!

Everybody gave head nods and okays grabbin guns, vests, and helmets splittin up.

"You think Jr should be goin into his territory right now"?

Roc asked makin me stop in my tracks.

"Fuck, Roc we need you in there but we can't leave him unattended or wit nobody else".