Ch.14

Messiah POV

I was sittin here wit the guys rotatin blunts and sippin out red cups.

This shit was live as hell but I ain't really come here for that, I was just security for the night.

Of course it was bitches throwin hella ass and niggas bein thirsty but other than that it was coo.

This group of bitches walked towards us and they lil ring leader or whatever came to me.

"Hey Remi, how you doin"?

I just took another hit from my blunt not even botherin to look at her.

"I said hey Remi".

Her voice was high pitched as fuck and to make matters worse, I could tell it was real.

If I was to talk to her I would always be pissed off by her squeaky ass voice.

"Girl he is not fuckin witchu. But anyway, hey Ze"-

"Nope, bye. And ian fuckin witchu, I'm married".

"Boy no you is not, wassup witchu"?

She said laughin, makin all us cringe at the sudden noise.

She laugh like a damn hyena.

"I'm not even finna be here longer than I have to. I just came for him".

"My name Kailani, I'm just tryna fuck".

Her other friend said pointin to Jr.

We laughed at her bluntness noddin at Jr who was geeked.

"You my kinda people, ion do relationships".

He said pullin out his phone exchangin numbers wit her.

It was another girl who ain't spoke yet and she ain't even look like she wanted to be here.

She looked like she was the real woman out the group, she seemed quiet and looked like she carried herself well.

I noticed her look at Roc a few times and he was starin her down makin me smile low key.

"Why y'all still standin here? Leave".

Zero said makin the main one roll her eyes and look at her quiet friend.

"You not gon say nothin? I thought you said he was cute".

She just looked at her and looked down at her hands makin her roll her eyes again.

"See bitch this why ion like goin nowhere witchu, yo ass always bein scary. You 20 and still a virgin, be for real".

Me, Roc, Jr, and Zero all jerked our necks back at this.

Not that she was a virgin, but her "friend" puttin her on blast like that.

"Girl it ain't even take allat, leave her alone. You lost yo virginity at 13 in a school bathroom, be for real".

Kailani, the one that wanted Jr said.

I could tell she was the real one out the group.

"Shut the fuck up, you always babyin this hoe".

"Nah yo ass just a fuckin bully, too damn old for that shit".

"Anyway, my friend said you cute but she a lil shy".

She said to Roc dismissin ole girl.

Aye, I fucks wit her.

"Word, what's yo name ma"?

"Um... Dekota".

"Girl speak up, 'um, Dekota'.

Ole girl said mockin her makin Kailani snap her head in her direction.