Ch.31

Messiah POV
same night

It's been hours since everybody left, I was still in his guest room starin at the ceilin cus I couldn't sleep.

I was tryin so hard to but the shit just wasn't workin.

I sighed sittin up and grabbin my phone seein I was sent the address to this house party hours ago.

I was bored as hell so I just said fuck it grabbin my keys and headed out to my car.

I hooked up my phone blastin my music as I made my way home to get ready.

Once I made it home I went straight to the shower for a good 15 minutes, brushed my teeth, washed my face then just stood in the mirror.

I was checkin my hair out seein as tho I needed a retwist and a line up.

My shit wasn't too bad plus my locs was coverin it so imma just have Roc line me up tomorrow.

I went back into my room and moisturized wit cocoa butter lotion and oil before puttin on some old spice deodorant.

I went in my closet pickin an all black outfit wit a black hoodie but it was lookin a lil plain so I switched it out for my nascar jacket.

I got dressed checkin my fit in the mirror then sprayed some Dior cologne before grabbin what I needed and headed out.

Journey POV

"Aye, I'm finna go get another drink, y'all want one"?

Roc asked makin us shake our heads no then he headed to the kitchen.

"Shi, let me go mix me sumn up real quick too".

Zero said kissin Bam's forehead before goin towards the kitchen.

"Dekota I cannot get over yo nails, they are so pretty".

"Thank you, yours look pretty too".

"Aww, my baby so sweet".

I said huggin her makin her laugh then she smiled nervously.

"Hey um, can I talk to y'all about something"?

She asked shyly makin us nod givin her our full attention.

She stood up pullin us wit her as she walked to the quiet bathroom.

"Wassup pooh, everything ok"?

Bam asked lookin concerned.

"Yeah, better than ok actually. It's just um"-

"This is so awkward for me".

She said makin us laugh.

"Take yo time babe".

"Ok so y'all know me and Marcel have been talkin since we met at that house party".

"He actually asked me to be his girlfriend a month later so we've been official for some months now".

"Omg, congratulations baby"!

Me and Bam said huggin her.

"Thank you".

"But um, he's been really patient with me and hasn't tried to sleep with me yet".

"But the thing is, I'm 100% sure I'm ready, especially for him".

"So what's the problem"?

"The problem is I don't want him to think I'm easy cus I've heard some girls wait years".

"That is a very rare thing. If you are ready, don't let anybody make you feel like you're movin too fast".

"Just talk to him and let him know. I guarantee you that you have nothin to worry about with him, he is such a sweet and loving person".