10 ★ I miss my angel boy

I MISS MY ANGEL BOY

I MISS MY ANGEL BOY

0:10

**✿❀ ❀✿**

TYLER ADAIR LIVED IN A SUBURBAN neighborhood filled with nothing but folk subjected to a 9-5 for the rest of their life. Like robots, Tyler felt like he was the only one wanting out of this cycle that those around him ingrained into loving.

He was 19 when Raul found him at a parking lot of his job. He was struggling to make ends meet. And Raul knew this. He had eyes everywhere. The potential of this young talent did not go unnoticed by Raul.

So Tyler Adair died. Though his identity has now been altered under the public eye to be Joshua Skye, he still went by Tyler.

It was selfish, indeed. Because Tyler was finically taking care of his grandma and thirteen-year-old sister, now that he was supposed to be dead, it was difficult not to feel guilty. But his parents always told him to put himself first, so he did.

His grandma passed away a year after he faked his death, and now Tyler's little sister was the same age he met Raul. Tyler was desperate when he heard this news, begging Raul to somehow recruit her.

But she was useless. They proved no asset nor talent for them. When Raul said this, Tyler could only cry. "What about Y/n? Wasn't she a useless junior in high school? What talent did she prove, huh?"

Raul ignored his words because, truthfully, it was none of Tyler's business. Whatever he says goes.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

TYLER AND Y/N WERE IN THE ROOM THEY needed to be in. He had a hard drive in his hand— readying it for when the computer turned on. "Hurry up, Ty. I feel like someone is going to find us." Y/n whispered-yelled from the door.

"Sorry, this thing just looks too good to be true." Dropping one of the devices used for difficult cracking tech. If he had to remove any obstacles, he would've used this but there was seemingly nothing. "What are you talking about?" She couldn't go and see what he was talking about since she was keeping watch.

Y/n tightly secured her gun under her dress and a switchblade in her bra. Y/n almost wanted there to be a need to use them, "For such a high-tech company, they have no security."

Something was off. But Tyler didn't have time to think. "Is everything alright?" Peter spoke through the earpiece. "Yes, Tyler is just saying there isn't any security." Y/n crossed her arms while she leaned her biceps on the wall.

"Tell him to be more careful than usual. There's a chance this might mean if he presses the wrong thing or get too deep, it will alert the whole building." Anna warned. "Hey, they said to be careful."