25 ★ My blood is sweeter than hers

Tw: extremest of the extreme of smut (plz be safe out there yall fr. I'm actually warning you this smut is straight up evil .)

MY BLOOD IS SWEETER THAN HERS

MY BLOOD IS
SWEETER
THAN HERS

00:25

**✿❀ ❀✿**

FINN RUSHED THROUGH THE CROWD, prying Millie off of the man. She slapped his hand away, "Get the hell off of me!" Millie latched onto the other guy. Finn furrowed his brows in confusion and anger, "Let's get home, now." He practically yelled over the music.

She pushed him away, "Fuck off! I'm having fun. You go home and leave me alone!" Millie shouted before getting lost in the crowd.

Finn stood there with burning rage before the image of Y/n's crime against Alec popped into his head. Ignoring the heart pounding he pushed passed the people, trying to find Y/n somewhere in this crowd.

Miles who already had Alec with a now opened wound in his neck had gone completely unnoticed by Finn. Because Miles wasn't someone he that he should be looking for. Y/n escaped the crowd when Finn finally caught a glimpse of her approaching a bathroom.

He couldn't let her go now. Not when she just killed his business partner. Especially when she's not with him anymore, he had to find where she did with him.

Y/n slammed the door behind her, smirking at herself from the successful attempt. Smashing the plastic lipstick, per Sadie's request before she left. Flushing the blade in the toilet just for the hell of it. "She was wrong about the weapon..." she whispered under her breath.

Touching her breast she felt the extra switch blade she always kept on her. Lightly gigging to herself inside the stall before halting any movement when the bathroom door swung open, followed by a lock.

"Hm?"

Why would someone need to lock this?

Y/n peered through the door. And to her surprise. "What a wonderful gift. Are you here to celebrate my anniversary—" She laughed as she walked out of the wall before being aggressively pushed into the tiled wall.

She unintentionally moaned at the feeling of her head hitting behind her. Finn's eyes were burning with absolute hatred, and the happy starry eyes in Y/n's only made it worse. "What the fuck have you been doing? Where's Alec Solace?"

Y/n laughed manically under his touch, only before Finn banged her back in the wall. "Answer me." His voice grew lower. "Hey, don't be so sad. Did you forget what day it was?"

He blinked in confusion. "Well this is embarrassing. Guess it's just me." His grip tightened on her neck, lightly tapping it Y/n felt her breathing shorten. "Ah, ah, ah. If you want to know where he is... you'll loosen up." She proposed, giving him a kind smile.