Surrender Chp5:

Linei's P.O.V

       Everything feels better this way. Ironically my shoulders don't feel heavy. My head is clearer, fighting it just seems useless now. Cause I know I'm going to win.

      What's going on again? Why am I here? Oh, I remember, More. I met a boy named More, and brought him here. For some reason, that monster looks familiar. I can't remember, nothing from more than a year ago?

     Wait More's on the ground, and he looks hurt. Did that thing do that to him? He's staring at me, like the only thing that's keeping him up was my transformation. His breaths are raspy, he needs help quick.
So, this fight's worth something afterall.

     There's a presence inside me, like fog. Swirly in me, lucid enough for me not to grab. But, it's strong enough to consume me. It feels safe, so close and acquainted. I trust this thing. This pulling wants me out of the drivers seat. Using kind reassuring words, it convinces me to give. It'll protect More, I definitely know she will. Because the thing that told me to give was me. The fog catches me, and I'm going to leave it up to me to save More. So, now I rest, the fog will take care of it.
____________________________________________________________________
More's P.O.V

     After she changed, Linei looked around. As though observing her surroundings. Her eyes finally land on mine, and I could tell she was different. She saw my position, but didn't stare in pity, not like those adults from before. No, she was trying to remember and analyze everything.
Not long after, her eyes went blank. Her eyes closed and snapped open. That was someone else that was there.

     Linei's eyes looked collective and calm, a sign of experiance. But, she wouldn't look at me, she only stared at the monster. Then it started a low rock grinding growl, as though this new transformation of hers final got its attention.

     My head feels fuzzy, I can't stay awake much longer. She finally turned to me and said," Don't worry Morgan, she is safe and you will be too." The monster growled a second time, and sprinted to her.
     "Lin-nei", I breathed with the last ounce of strength I had left. Linei, then darkness.

     I woke up in a dim place. "Why don't you talk to others Morgan?", that voice. It came from behind, but I knew it to well. "Mom", the words came out with reluctantly. "What are you even doing-" "Shouldn't I ask the same thing?", she interrupted me like she always does and continued. "Your such an embarrassment to me, going off on your own and being dull." I took her words in and stashed them where all of the ones were.

     "How can you even live with yourself being so selfish? Going off all on your own and not making anything of yourself!" She scolded me just like then. She rose her hand and connected it with my right cheek.

     "Why don't you answer me Morgan?!" She screamed as though I had a hearing problem. "Why would I want to talk to a person that doesn't even want to know about me! You only care about class, and forcing me to be someone I'm not!" I released all of the pint up emotions I've held to.

      "How could you talk to your mother that way! You insolent ungrateful child! Aren't I the one who's provided for you all of these years! I deserve your everything, all of what you have is because of me!" She spat back.

     Now a bit more calm I replied, " You might have done those things, but your not my mother. I don't speak to you because your the most distasteful person to talk to. I will never live up to your expectations because I'm my own person. I hope you one day achieve some sort of happiness that recognition does for you. But I won't be there, I'm sorry I can't be the person you wanted. I'll leave now." I turned to where a stirring feeling pulled me, ready I walk away.

     "Then all that means is that you were a mistake! Just like you father! You will only bring disappointment and shame to everyone you meet Morgan!" She screamed after me. I couldn't give her the satisfaction of responding. A silent tear came as I followed a voice.

     "More.... More", I recognized it right away. The green eyed girl pounced into me with a hug. "More! I'm so glad your ok!", I thought she was going to cry because of how happy she was. "It's alright, I fine", I chuckled into her light brown hair.

     "We're not ok yet, More. Your still unconscious, and out there fighting." "What are you talking about?"I was very confused. "The other me is still out there, and if we don't stop her she'll kill him!" Her eyes were filled with panic. "Wait who, you mean that monster? Do you know who that is?" "Yes, well I did, like me I believe it has another form, but if we don't get out of here she'll kill him!"

     "Alright I'm in, but how do we get out of here? I don't even know where here is." "We're in our subconscious, and it's strange I know but we can get out together!" It's strange hearing her talk this much, no more than two hours ago she was the most silent person I've every met. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

     "Alright! What do we have to do then!" I spoke optimistically. She grabbed my hand, "We've just got to pull from the inside, and combine our powers to want to get out." "O-ok", I was bit bashful, but did as she said.

      We closed our eyes and focused on where we left. I felt a strange energy around our hands, and when we opened our eyes, a mighty wind of light pulled us out.

~Thanks you guys, this is the 5th chapter! I'm very happy and grateful to all you guys who've been reading it so far. Till the next Chp, Arigato!
YoruichiFairy