The Interview Chp7:

Hey wattpaders! I know it's been a while, and it should be a pass to more chapters, but I couldn't feel it. So, I was brainstorming and just decided to finally post something! Thank you for all who gave my story a chance and decided to read it! Constructed criticism is still accepted, and that's it! So, here's Chp7, Arigato!

More's P.O.V

After Ribi left, I realized two things. 1: My hood was tatered more than it already was, and 2: That thing was still in the crater. Smoke continued to rise from it, not looking as intimidating, obviously cause I can't see it.

Linei noticed my staring and grabbed my hand, giving me her genuine smile. I smile back, feeling calmer now.

"You children are finally getting the hang of understanding your surroundings. Come, we must have an interview." The cat said in a chippy, almost sarcastic voice. But he started to quietly stroll over to the beast as though it was normal. As though in sync, Linei and I followed the cat.

On our short walk, I glanced over to see a worried Linei staring forward. In here eyes there was obvious concern, not just for the thing but something else. I squeezed her hand a bit, tearing her from her gaze. She turned to me, and smiled weakly, insisting that she was fine. Somethings up, and if she won't tell me, all I can do is be there for her.
________________________________________________________________

Linei's P.O.V

I can't believe how easy More read me like a book. I smile at him, trying to let him know I'm ok, but he wasn't fooled. Instead of prying, he smiled back as though comforting me, and it made me feel a bit better.

Staring at that crater kind of did a number on me. I zoned out again, going over the scenery. I really did this. I broke part of my home, and hurt someone. More and him (authors note: the monster). My fist was raised to him, I looked at it feeling my knuckles sting. Even though it wasn't severely damaged, it was sore and there were tiny cuts on it.

"Children, I like you to meet our untimely guest." We came to a halt, as the cat pointed a paw to him, snapping me from my thoughts. The smoke was starting to vanish around him, and what we saw was not what was struck into the ground not to long ago.
_______________________________________________________________

More's P.O.V

A boy sat there, in the smoke not dazed but sitting up. He was awake, with a couple of bruises on his face. His eyes were a dull burgundy, matching with his dark and sandy hair. It was covering most of his forehead in strands, not to long to rival Linei's, but not short enough to rival mine either.

The boys gaze was unwavering, sharp looking at the two of us. He looked to be our age, but not taller than me by a couple of inches. He wore a black and tethered uniform. Comfy for combat and formal (not now) for other occasions.

"Are you two just going to stare at each other or are you going to introduce yourselves?" The cat said, bringing me to realize that we've been starring at eachother this whole time.

I bowed, letting Linei's hand go in the process. "Hello, my name is Morgan, and it's a p-pleasure to m-meet you." I've really got to practice on my introductions.

I rose as he got up and walked over to us. Unsure, I slightly placed myself in front of Linei. Once he was but three feet away, he kneeled over on one knee, head bent, arm lightly over chest and spoke softly but strong,"Your Highness, it's good to be in your presence once again." Linei and I stared shocked at him, till Linei said,"What is your name, boy?"