Chapter 11

A few seconds have passed, as Ayano tries to decipher what the person near the stairs looked like, they move towards Ayano finally revealing themselves. It was no other than the missing person Mina, she had bloodshot eyes, and had big dark eyebags, her face was quite red obviously showing that she had just cried. She wore a white shirt and black jogging pants.

Mina: It didn't have to be like this... but you gave me no other choice.

Ayano's eyes widen, it was her friend Mina, she was the one who trapped her here. Mina's voice was shaky as she spoke. Mina walked closer to Ayano, and grabs both Ayano's shoulder.

Mina: Why?! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?! WHY?!

Ayano: W-what do you mean Mina?!

Ayano started forming tears in her eyes, one of her friends betrayed her and is now shouting at her for no apparent reason.

Mina: Why didn't you kill yourself that day?!

Mina tightened her grip on Ayano's shoulder.

Ayano: what...

Tears fell continuous on Ayano's face, it was like a waterfall.

Mina: You were supposed to be gone! Yet you decided to stay! Everything would've been fine if you were just gone!

Mina's words were like daggers stabbing Ayano's heart. Her voice was so loud it could break an eardrum.

Ayano: W-why would you say that? We're friends why the hell would you say that?!!

While Mina was screaming at her Ayano headbumped Mina, this caused Mina to fall on to the ground, blood dripped down Mina's forehead. Mina touched her forehead and saw the blood flowing from her forehead.

Mina: You bitch!

Mina stood up and kicked Ayano in the stomach, luckily this didn't hurt Ayano much but she did spit out saliva.

Mina: I know.. what you've done.

Ayano: What are you even talking about?

Mina: I know everything, your obsession with Taro, your condition, the things you did to all those innocent people! Yeah! Kizana was a snob but she didn't deserve death.. you're a monster Ayano Aishi. I kept it all to myself but.. you.. you just had to join the Martial Arts Club and ruin everything!

Ayano's eyes widened.

Ayano: H-how...

Mina punched Ayano in the face causing her to break her nose and it bleeded.

Mina: DON'T SPEAK TO ME YOU FREAK! If want to know how I know.. beg. BEG LIKE THE VICTIMS YOU ENSLAVED!

Ayano: Mina... plea-

Mina: I SAID BEG!

Mina kicked Ayano in her chest area, Ayano spat out blood and her tears continued to flow.

Mina: I guess you're not ready for the truth yet..

Ayano: ...

Mina: Does it even make you feel ashamed that you tortured those innocent people?!

Ayano: YES IT DOES!

Mina was shocked with Ayano's response.

Mina: Oh really? After torturing them endlessly, then making them your slave to kill people then to kill themselves, you feel bad? Don't make me laugh Aishi. Your are a monster, a disgusting fucking monster.

Ayano: I.. did it all for love..

Mina: You're pathetic.

Mina slapped Ayano.