Chapter 15

5:00 AM

Budo was sleeping on the couch downstairs while Ayano was sleeping on his bed.

In Ayano's dream

Everything was dark, a voice that sounded creepy started speaking, it sounded like a grown man and a young little girl were speaking at the same time.

??: Ayano

Ayano: Hello? Who is there?

??: Why? Ayano

Ayano: What do you mean?

??: Why'd you do it?

Ayano: Do what?

??: This

A flashback in her dream

It was night time and they were on the school rooftop, that time they didn't have cameras because they didn't need to so no one caught Ayano murdering Kizana.

Kizana: PLEASE DON'T!

Ayano proceeded to kick Kizana on the stomach, she was already on the ground from being pushed down.

Kizana: Ughh

Kizana curled up in a ball after being kicked, Ayano decided to kick her again, Kizana's back hit the railing, she spat out blood after hitting it.

Kizana: Please... stop

Kizana coughed out blood, the blood sca

Ayano crouched down to Kizana's level and grab Kizana's uniform to make her stand up, Kizana immediately fell down again. Ayano kicked Kizana on the head, somehow Kizana was still alive, Kizana continued to cough up more blood, Ayano made Kizana sit upright and stepped on her hand, Kizana let out a shriek. After Kizana screamed Ayano crouched down and punched Kizana.

Kizana: WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!

When Kizana was on the ground again Ayano turned Kizana's body to face towards her, then Ayano decided to take out the box cutter that had Tokuko's fingers print.

Kizana: No NO NO NO NOOO-

Ayano stab Kizana on her forehead about 10 times, she let out a terrifying laugh after killing Kizana. She then proceeded to dump Kizana's body from the rooftop to the ground, after drooping it she ran downstairs and dragged Kizana's body to the incinerator, she forgot about the box cutter but it wouldn't matter anyways, she proceeded to burn the beaten up body of Kizana, after burning the body she headed to the washing area and changed her clothes, she then washed the clothes using the washing machine inside the school, after that she went home.

??: So why? Why brutally murder?

Ayano: I... I did it for love.

??: Love? You call your obsession love? Really?

Ayano: I-

??: Don't even try to excuse it Aishi.

Ayano: I'm only human..

??: HAHAHAHA human? human really? You're far from being a human, you're a monster...

Ayano: No... No No No NO!

??: Why are you denying it Aishi? It's true.

Ayano: Stop it.

??:  Why should I?